Traders problem - mouse sensibility maybe?

SolarEagle

I'm running 0AD A25b on Fedora 34, but the work was present on the Flatpak version too.

Basically, when I select a trader using left click, then right click the origin market, then right click the destination market, the trader either doesn't move, or either only does a single travel and stops at the destination market.

I've tried changing the mouse, or using the laptop's touchpad, and it doesn't work either. Unit or building selection works smoothly.

What can happen, please?

Maybe the market which has produced the trader is already the origin market?

Right clicking on the origin market deactivates its status as origin then, I guess.

Trade is not too relevant but it would be nice if one could set with shift+click a second ralley point for a market, so its traders begin automatically to trade between two other markets.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Player of 0AD said:

Maybe the market which has produced the trader is already the origin market?

Right clicking on the origin market deactivates its status as origin then, I guess.

Trade is not too relevant but it would be nice if one could set with shift+click a second ralley point for a market, so its traders begin automatically to trade between two other markets.

IMO, this is the source of the problem: the click is too fast, and I can't select it. Maybe it's a mouse problem, but it's not difficult to select other units or buildings.

The option described in your last paragraph is cited as possible (for future traders only by the description, when surveying the destination market, but it doesn't work either, or maybe it may work without that clicked problem.