Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting (2021)

user1

reporting multiple offences against me (nothing22595) by the following -

Vodca

Mike0697

Empirono - exits as host in 3mins

Shalom7 

BlueEagle

marcelusmaximus - exits without surrender

Eternal_Blizzard 

commands.txt  commands.txt commands.txt  commands.txt  commands.txt  commands.txt commands.txt 

Edited by nothing22595
removing metadata to save space
  • Thanks 1

multiple offence against me(nothing22595) continued... part 3

offenders - 

hunter4

kingchief - left before defeat so couldn't get points

unable to attach here dude to only few kbs available to upload here so i have uploaded them to this link - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w7SY-nTBrPNQ4HTpBCbtZidSLFDL6F0e?usp=sharing

0ad replay for reporting-20211103T143409Z-001.zip

• Thanks 1

Hi. First time reporting!

@user1

My name: thephilosopher (also the host)

My opponent: Thomas13012m

My opponent exited a rated game without resigning as I was in the middle of a successful invasion and knocked down his CC. He could've stuck around and fought for awhile, but the final result was in no serious doubt.

Mostly I'd just like the credit for the win and the ratings points. I'm still playing my first dozen rated games or so and hoping to get a more accurate reading of my skill level. I know I'm better than my 1060ish rating, but I want to know how much better (probably not *that* much)!

commands.txt

metadata.json

Edited by thephilosopher
  • Thanks 1

Hi, me ( KatGor ) and my opponent ( fastOS ) took part in an 1v1 rated game on frontier. I was really close to winning but just as I have destroyed his CC he closed the game (he was the host) and I haven't received any rating. This is the first time something like this happened to me becouse usualy I only play with my friends. Could you please suspend his account and get me the rating that would have resulted from that game, thanks in advance!

commands.txt metadata.json

Edited by KatGor
some spellin errors
  • Thanks 1

metadata.jsoncommands.txtToday I played ranked games with Thomas13012m and Zoldick, and they both left the game in a manner that caused me to not rank up. The first game Thomas13012m left before I could finish the objetive, but had destroyed his CCs and Zoldick left right after resigning and somehow it didn't registered. This files are from Zoldick and the first files I coppied are from Thomas13012m. commands.txtmetadata.json

• Thanks 1

Hello.

My Username: Micfild7

Offender's name: FUBAR

He quit without resigning (Host connection ended or something like that)

I would like to add that he was fairly nice during the game and did say gg when he lost so it might have been a simple mistake. I'm just reporting to register the ocurrence, in case it happens again.

commands.txt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't knew we could report. Thank you in advance for this.

Few weeks back I was playing with Nothing22595 he was losing at the end. I destroyed almost all of his structures. Then he started asking me for stones I didn't reply. He became angry and exit from the game. He said "why you didn't gave me stone". After he started abusing me and my family. I stopped playing with him after that but whenever he comes online he visits my lobby and starts abusing me and leaves. 

My lobby: Eternal_Blizzard

Offender: Nothing22595

commands.txt

• Thanks 1

• user1 changed the title to Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting (2021)