Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting (2021)

user1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DerekO said:

offending player @Mastoras

My Lobby name: DerekO 

I was the host and was about to win the game with my strategy, then out of the blue my game crashed when I booted it back up he was no-where in the lobby, (If you run a sim you will see that my combo would beat him despite odds)

metadata.json 73 kB · 0 downloads commands.txt 1 MB · 0 downloads

Hello DerekO, I've just finished watching the replay.

First of all you terminated the game.

Second, let me offer some highlights of the finale:

- You had run out of resources.
- Made a desperate final push. A push that was unlikely to succeed, even though you had some champions in the mix, you had almost zero ability for reinforcements, while I was literally in my base with abundant resources to spare for reinforcements.
- All this while my rams were taking down your CC and with no units from your side to defend it.

Also it is interesting that you terminated the session when my Rams arrived at your CC. Oh, I forgot, the game "crashed" when my rams arrived at your CC. So not your fault.

Note: I waited at the Lobby in case you had some reasonable explanation to offer before reporting you. But you decided instead to come straight and report me first, so if I report you afterwards, there will be a "dispute" and you might get away with it. Of course I will report you, cause this behavior is unacceptable.

Edited by Mastoras

@user1

@DerekO disconnected the game session. when he was loosing. while in game, he tried to persuade me to do rematch (cause he said that he dont like the map which he chose) but when I asked him to resign first, he continued without saying anything

Then after I reached phase 2, he tried persuade me again but failed so he disconnected the session causing me to disconnect

His Lobby username DerekO

My Lobby username UltraMan

commands.txt metadata.json

Edited by UltraMan
  • Thanks 1

@user1

Right after my match after derek, another one disconnected before I could finish him off.

He was winning at first. He as ahead of me for long time but when his pop fell below 70 while mine was capped, he just closed the game without resigning

His Lobby username Dihiya

My Lobby username UltraMan

metadata.json commands.txt

Edited by UltraMan
  • Thanks 1

@user1 as you asked, I write it here.

In a rated 1v1, the opponent resigned and everything was fine, except my default.cfg file. I re-downloaded it from github but I forgot to change these lines:

xpartamupp = "wfgbot26"             ; Name of the server-side XMPP-account that manage games
echelon = "echelon26"               ; Name of the server-side XMPP-account that manages ratings

so ratings didn't change.

My nick is clavz (1401) and my opponent was Gutterer (1575).

Thank you!

metadata.json commands.txt

• Thanks 1

• user1 changed the title to Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting (2021)