Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting (2021)

user1

@user1 I played a 1v1 rated game against VIABADIE a few days ago, and as soon as I got his (only) civ center, he ended the game (he was host). It was very clear I was going to win, and he quit the game immediately when I destroyed his civ center, so it's obvious that's why he quit.

MY ign is eTrey, and I would appreciate having a rating. Thanks.

metadata.jsoncommands.txt(I know I don't need to upload both files, but it might help. I dunno.)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Kingfuzz - apparently if the game is set as “Endless” instead of “Conquest” points are not assigned even when it’s a rated game.

It’s not very clear, and an oversight on the game’s part as it still clearly says “Rated” at the bottom, so it’s very confusing.

Edited by b-cheeses
Edit
  • Like 1

commands.txt

My Lobby Name: wXOOP

Other Player: Benvryl

This isnt a player report, Benvryl did nothing wrong. But for some reason, after he resigned, my rating didn't go up. This was in fact a rated match, and was completed from start to finish. I've heard of other peoples ratings not changing as well, not sure why.

@user1

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@user1  @Stan`

1v1 against "Msg" (1635). I was clearly winning when I "lost" connection. Rated game. From lobby I could see he had resigned after I went out, so I gained no points.

Edit: obv my connection was absolutely stable (I tried to join other matches I could), but I could not rejoin the game until he resigned

Jofursloft vs Msg.zip

screenshot0019.thumb.png.b18045d78d357946c908c5cfcfdda79d.png

Edited by Jofursloft
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • user1 changed the title to Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting (2021)