2 things I've found about 0AD

Argalius

I was searching on Google about 0AD and I must say I found some interesting things. ;)

I found the menu backgroud of 0AD made by Firegiant, but I hadn't seen it around here. So I don't know if I should put up the link (so I won't for now) but I was wondering why it stands on some sort of site but not on the WFG sites.

And I found something else, an unofficial wallpaper made by Mythos Ruler and Hyborian. I think I can put up the link here so everybody can see it. ;) If any of those two wants it to be deleted then I will do just that, but I don't see why.

BTW, great job on the wallpaper! :)

Wallpaper

Hmm, I wonder how the menu background link got leaked - if I remember correctly, the image was only posted on the intranet for in-team use... :) However, I could delete the image any time I want - but in fact I'm too lazy ;) Or is it stored on another website? (could you PM me the link in that case?)

Besides, that menu background image is very old already, and the actual background in the latest versions looks quite different ;)

I used some preproduction renders from Jason for promotional material when doing some programmer recruitment on gamedev.net. So I'm probably (also) to blame. :)

It was stuff that looked good at the time (this was before we were up to even releasing in-game screenshots), but as Malte says it's all obsolete now, so hardly worth worrying about.

That persian render is very old, back from 2 years ago when 0AD was going to be a 2d/3d hybrid (2d units and buildings, 3d terrain). We actually have alot more renders like that on the site http://wildfiregames.com/0ad/album_cat.php?cat_id=6

And all those things you found are just from Jason's personal portfolio where theres just samples of his work.

Actually the building is a couple of variants of Iberian house if I recall correctly. And yeah, that's much higher-poly than we're doing now, since at the time the buildings were going to be 2D for increased detail.

The female statue is Athena, which I think Jason did for some graphics art contest.