Whats The Most Important Part Of An Editor

Aeros

2000 triggers but it still looks like a blank grassy map

Depends on the editor.

Yees it would because itr started as one

a blank grassy map can have 2000 triggers but it still looks like a blank grassy map

Bewsides my point is, trhey should equally concentrateon all aspects of the editor, that way when we finally get it, everything is perfect, not just some things perfect and some things bad

C? whats C?

Triggers are customizable events whichc you set up and decide what triggers them.

They are made of 2 parts.

Conditions: You use these to determine when the effect will take place.

Effect: This is the event which will happen, it could be for example new units being created, or maybe moving some units. there are many other possible events.

Yees it would because itr started as one

My scenario EUF3 for Empires starts out as a blank map with only water outline details. I then use triggers to place everything on the map. I do this because by designing the map via triggers I can cut down on the total map size by almost half, which makes multiplayer transfer a lot easier.

It actually turned out to be easier to edit the map this way. If I decided that a forest was a little too sparse I simply edited a single object definition to make it a little denser.