Whom Do You Hug?

(beer.gif

Funny how different the cultures are ... those from Northern Europe and North America seem "cold" or "distant" with others ... while those from Southern countries or more "Latin" culture countries seem a lot warmer with people ... they are not as reserved as the Norse :P

Had Jesus been from a Northern country, nobody would have loved one another :)

Yeah in Belgium we kiss 3 times too. We're the 3-times-kissing region of Europe :P

Yeah it's strange in Belgium if you don't give a women 3 kisses to say hi. Men usually give a hand, but hugging is also quite common.

In the Balkans they (we) kiss three times too: a flemish influence? :)

I usually hug parents, wifey and friends (close ones). Shake hands with others... :)

(beer.gif

Funny how different the cultures are ... those from Northern Europe and North America seem "cold" or "distant" with others ... while those from Southern countries or more "Latin" culture countries seem a lot warmer with people ... they are not as reserved as the Norse :P

Had Jesus been from a Northern country, nobody would have loved one another :)

WHAT???

Please .... im not cold, nor distant!!!

I hug male friends, i DONT hug any other than ONE of my cousins, because thats the only girl (or boy) in the cousin, uncle, aunt and so on family i like. her name is Marita btw :=) hehehe

But as i said, A LOT of hugging, NO kissing, i just recieve those, not give !!