Fire Alarms

Brian

During school today somebody pulled the fire alarm. It was about 2 minutes after the bell rang for lunch that the fire alarm started to go off. It was rather anoying because of the sound and the strobe lights. It went on for a couple minutes and the staff turned it off. Then it went off again about 2 minutes after they turned it off. So they turned it off again only to have it turn back on a third time. Eventually they got it off, but even the stobe lights were still on for a while after that. It was rather anoying but nobody payed any attention to the fire alarm and we would rather be burned to death before we would give up our lunch. So that is my interesting story for today. Anybody else have an interesting story?

lol adam.... :wine:

Yeah I'm surprised someone managed to pull one of the alarms today when the fire alarm handles are usually covered in gum so that they either won't move or you can't even put your hand on them.

But it was funny none the less. Me and some friends were planning to ditch in the confusion, but then we realized no one actually gave a crap about the fire alarms going off, thus there was no confusion.

lol.....

I remember one of my friends once set off the fire alarm by accident in 4th grade by hitting with a volleyball. I don't think anyone (other than me and a few others) knows it was him that did it though.

The staff though it was a real drill and I got to miss part of gym for it. Yay!

On last Saturday, we had a fire alarm where I live. It seems there has been something, but nobody was stressing. It's was quite pathetic : no one moving, even some staying inside because there were so many practices...

I went out myself, not without saving my Big Pull and my new flag :wine:

My interesting story:

When I was in year 7, the alarms all started going off, so the first thing the teacher did was ring the office to see if it was real or a drill and apparently it was real and there was a bomb in the school.

Everyone got evacuated down to the oval for 4 periods (160 minutes) until the end of the day. Everyone walked around and talked to their friends but our teacher made us sit in a line so we sat there bored for 2 and 3/4 hours It turned out someone had put a large jar of napalm under the principles desk, luckily it had no detonator or fuse.

True Story

well they found it and evacuated, then everyone had to wait for HAZMAT to arrive then it they checked it out and spent ages checking it out and finaly by the time the bell ent to go home, they were just taking it away in their truck for proper analysis or something. then the next day I read about it in the newspaper and said a large jar of a napalm like substance was found in the shool blah blah blah other than that I dont know what they were doing