We Are Gonna Win!

ZeZar

lol, i wont send a report since 2 of the Senior Mods have allready been here ^_^

Anyway ... the money ... we are not allowed to talk about them by me ... because then i just start expect too win, and that would be bad, cause it is REALLY hard, and we will have to practice a lot this week ... because this friday at 8 it all starts ...

For those who know about this, ill lay out some demoes (HLTV) from it later :wine:

Oh btw ... from about 7'o clock Nor time ill start updating the Website, and i will continue to update it before, and after every match all weekend ^_^

Ganbatte! You can do it! :)

Well, i just found out that a really famous clan in Norway, X-pec who are into CPL and stuff like that (Its like the E-sports World Campionship) ... for those who dont know what CPL is :)

Anyway, i should change the topic name to ... "We are gonna play :P"

Thanks for the warn words, i just hope you guy can check the website and maybe even check some of our matches (You'll need a steam account and Counter Strike installed for watch ...) via HLTV sometime :S

hehee, at least check the webbie if we won .... if we loose first match .... i will stop playing CS for 6 months :P

And thats huge for me :P

@Curu: Watch what your saying, or ill kick you a** :P

Well ... for those who want to know much ... www.wlclan.net

And for those who just dont care, or wanna know just a little ...

We lost 2 matches and won 1. HLTV demoes can be downloaded from wlclan.net :)

Anyway ... we lost bigtime... and i will start practicing tactics more with my team, thats what made us loose :)