Official Return Of The Cooling Season In Quebec

Yiuel

Yep, it was cool enogh for me, when I had to get out of my place, to wear my Pull. This is to me the first official indication of the cooling season in Quebec, which begins a few days after my birthday. How's weather going in your place? Still as in summer, cooling as well? Warming (as in Australia)?

I am at the University of Montreal. It is French, so I don't think you'd like to go where I am.

As for English universities in Quebec, you have three : McGill, well known about everything, and Concordia, good about humanities (social science and arts). Both are in Montreal. The last one is Bishop : seems to be good, but it's far away in Sherbrooke (2 hours from Mtl).

But if you want to go to a French university (who knows...), well, you have, in Montreal, Université de Montréal (good about Science, Music and East-Asia (my program!!!)) and UQÀM (Good at Humanities). And you have small Universities (all French) scattered around from the UQ league (Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Outaouais, Trois-Rivière, Saguenay, Rimouski) and Université de Sherbrooke, in Sherbrooke, and Université Laval, in Quebec City.

So probably you would like to go in a French university :wine: So, in Quebec, you have a lot ^_^. It depends on what program you want to choose, and where you want to study.

If you really want to study French and have almost nopossibility to practice otherwise, I would recommend Quebec City. It's about 100% French (in Montreal, it's 50%), and they have the best French university in North America about some topics.

But, if you prefer cosmopolitanism, then you would like Montreal. If you don't go in French university, you are able to not use French at all in Montreal. Hence, in McGill, your French language studies would be particularly useless.

If your goal is to study French, then go in a French University (I would recommend UQAM or Laval)... I always say that to better study a language, living in it is always the best (that's why I plan some studies in Japan, because I'm learning Japanese). If your goal is to study something in French, well, it depends on what you want to study. My program was only available in one French Uni.

Well, I can guide you if you want to ^_^ Only say what is your objective.