mega thread on the Corona Hoax , the Vaccine Poison and the Orwellian Passport (warning : censorship = you support what is exposed)

9 hours ago, BreakfastBurrito_007 said:

it is when people have an uncomfortable lack of information that is unanswered.

- A so called " conspiracy theory " arise when someone is confronted to interrogations and that he feel that some keys to bring answers to them are intentionally hidden . So yes, it's a typical human behavior to try to understand its environment .. one can even say it's linked to survival instinct. Ofc, a sheep with 3 jabs in the ass, doesn't care . As long as there's enough grass in the field , he's happy.

But on the other hand, in our covid times, I would say it becomes hard to talk about a " conspiracy theory " since they don't even have to hide their motives and/or agenda .. they just rely on the fact that most of the people are just imbeciles that follow the herd.

... to stay on the line with your post, you will notice that some theories survive while others dies, just like virus they are submitted to test.  The weak theories are mocked , some others can bring you in trouble..  its all matter if they are truth or fantasies.

Edited by JC (naval supremacist)

9 hours ago, Ceres said:

Care to start reading?

and would you mind start read first ?  Do you think those links are revealing anything new for me ? Like breakfastburrito, you are just showing up after skipping the whole thread just to put your little poop on top of the stack  .. i don't even find motivation to answer 1000 times to a 1000th  carbon-copy of the same npc.  Just go take your 5 annual shots in family pack and receive congratulations of Borla.  The video i posted above will not even make you think twice if you are human and not a total npc

I've detailed this here and some other guy add information on this subject. 

its just a matter how you view the product . It's not because you call a dog a cat, that it will change it to a cat.  A name is just a name. There's reasons to not call it "vaccine" for the simple and sufficient reason it doesn't work like a traditional vaccine and the outcome is not the same : true vaccine is meant to gives you immunity against the virus, here, the so-called vaccine is meant to protect you against the severe form of the covid.  After that, im' not here to discuss in details about how it works precisely , because as said before, i have no idea. So try also the ticket of the honesty instead of thinking you are a great scientist or investigator for just posting first links referenced by google

(Fact checkers  .. just self-referencing .. a @#$%ing joke)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Palaxin said:

Thank you for reminding us that you are one of the few people on this planet who know the truth and are graceful enough to enlighten us as well

?  do you realize i was not including myself in the 0,01% ?  Learn to read and don't add another head count to the caravan of dummies that is traveling around in this thread

'

14 hours ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

This is just an introduction  by showing what looks like a little sketch of what will comes next .. the end of our democracies and the beginning of a new regime that will align its standards on China.   The subject is huge.  Please, debate, post relevant things.  Post testimonials.  Please, keep in mind this thread is for information, not to be another echo chamber of mass mainstreaming propaganda.

Police brutality is something completely different from the corona topic. I abhor that as much as you do. 

There are ton of cases of police brutality towards criminals (happens in every country). Even though we all think that doing something against the law (as what robbers or drug dealers do) is something reprehensible, police has not the right to do justice by itself. But this is another topic. 

• Thanks 1

im gonna re post the robert malone interview i did notes on before as i feel it answers many, if not most of the questions/misinformation ppl have written on this thread.

https://odysee.com/@FearlessNation:7/Jimmy-Dore-Interviews-Robert-Malone-About-Covid-19-Vaccines-AND-The-Science-of-mRNA-Technology:c

video image

please do watch it guys, i know hour and 14 min tiring but try first 10 min, you will see interesting af and you will want to finish it i promise. im not sure if there are clips from this intereview, elsewhere.

Edited by vinme
added "thumbnail" manually
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Jofursloft said:

Police brutality is something completely different from the corona topic. I abhor that as much as you do. 

I'm afraid it is not.   Police are citizens like everyone else and they are just following  orders . If those orders are unfair, dumb, orwellian or whatever ... it will trigger a reaction from the citizens who are still standing on their feet and who are still aware what fundamental rights consists of .  From there, if the Police has the permission/order to escalate, it will lead undoubtedly leads to "Police Brutality"

--> Police Brutality is directly linked to the orders/limits they receive --> those orders are linked to political decisions

Do you think you will see Police brutality in a student demonstration for Climate , BLM or LGTB Parade ?

The brutality doesnt always mean physical violence, it could also be psychological abuse or intimidation

Here, still in Australia

https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/Crazy-australian-police-compilation:6

• Stan` locked this topic