mega thread on the Corona Hoax , the Vaccine Poison and the Orwellian Passport (warning : censorship = you support what is exposed)

Vinme I don't get how you can be sure that everything you think is real if everyone else is lying...

I agree that some vaccines have not been tested thoroughly enough, and using mRNA technology has its risks. 

But about covid stats, sure, every country could make a mistake in doing the statistics, e.g. missing out a few patients or counting the same guys twice, but that is not the reason to invalidate the whole statistical process. A slightly inaccurate number is better than nothing at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vinme said:

vast majority, almost all of ppl criticizing mrna vaccines are pro regular,actual vaccines.

If you are skeptical of this vaccine, it is a good guess that you will be skeptical of them all. I don't see how it is some kind of elaborate government scheme to enslave the population, when multiple types of vaccine options are available, even ones that don't deal with mRNA.

At this point it should be easy, just take the ones that you are comfortable with. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

But about covid stats, sure, every country could make a mistake in doing the statistics, e.g. missing out a few patients or counting the same guys twice, but that is not the reason to invalidate the whole statistical process. A slightly inaccurate number is better than nothing at all.

Counting deaths is not as simple as counting the cars in a parking

- did the dude died from the covid only or some comorbidity influence the outcome all along ? (he was healthy ?)

- did the dude died during, after and how long after the covid ? (after 6 months ?)

- how do you define a covid ill person ? a covid case ..  ( i can diagnostic anyone carrying the flu if i dig deep)

A possible thing to do for any "non-scientist" is to compare total weekly mortality  through 2018,2019,2020,2021 ..  and see how the covid had bumped the curves

- and even so the lockdown , the vaccine and so other many else social effects would impact the mortality later .. (never guess that all those people refused to get treatment in 2020 would maybe die in 2021 ?)

- im not even talking about things like : the fertility that has drop , economy breakdown,  the total academic mess, etc etc etc ..  all those things will have incredible effects later.

• Like 1

ok yeah this is pointless either way, come to my discord if you wanna keep arguing guys, i need practice against intentionally ignorant ppl anyway. altho i believe yekaterina is genuinely not getting nuanced aspects of what im saying and misinterpreting(not through any malice) context which is fine, altho unusual since the nuances were extremely obvious.

ill go ahead and delete the "arguing bits" that dont hold any value whatsoever otherwise

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BreakfastBurrito_007 said:

You guys don't happen to think the Earth is flat do you? (seriously, not troll)

if its for trolling, you can seriously gtfo and if you are serious, it shows you are an imbecile.  So better, say its for trolling and review the way you brings value to the debate.

i guess its hard not to aruge since wanting to call out som1s obv bs is extremely ingrained in our psyche, as to keep proper tabs socially i assume so others see that the bs is bs and so that you dont lose reputation unjustifiably, via innapropriate statements by the guilty party.

1 minute ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

if its for trolling, you can seriously gtfo and if you are serious, it shows you are an imbecile.  So better, say its for trolling and review the way you brings value to the debate.

Fair point.

But please explain how:

• vaccine mandates are mass surveillance 
  • The covid vaccine is "deadly"
  • the disease is not deadly

Also, you guys keep saying don't read the news. I want to know what sources you use to learn this information.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

Precisely, correlation "could" imply "causation" when the vaccination occurs prior to the death (the opposite would be funny) and creates an abrupt modification in a status ( life/death)  When it occurs in a very short time span , any else possible causes are , thus, very unlikely :     example,  perfectly healthy man died 1 week after the jab .. what would be the primary source of investigation, the jab or something like the quality of air in the city ?

There is no such thing as a "perfectly healthy man." Every single human being has a laundry list of risk factors permeating their bodies and lives. Did you verify the health status of all if these 0.004% dead vaccinated people prior to their demise? Did you survey the causes and circumstances of death for these 3 thousand people?

thank you for structuring your post but you can also read what ive wrote before. You didn't pay attention enough.

" vaccine mandates are mass surveillance  "  its not the vaccine , the vaccine is the motive of the passport . And since this passport has to be scanned everywhere you go, the idea of tracking people is not far. So is it really the case ? I don't know. But , the same way, if government start to build fences all around your city to protect you. You have reasons to be worry.

" The covid vaccine is "deadly"    not as deadly as drinking 1 liter of gasoline, but reported as FAR MORE deadly than any else vaccine of our childhood.  Let alone all the reported side effects like facial paralysis , blood clots in the brain, low platelet count ... ) .  On the lowest scale, all the people saying they feel weak after the shot.. how so ... i didnt remember any of my previous vaccines made me feel sick for many days.

" the disease is not deadly  "   once again, everything is relative.  First, there's the problem of measure , diagnosis, reporting and recording a death .. there's as much steps and person involved in the process that there's room to hack the reality.  Also, you can put the covid deaths (even if suspicious)  with declared deaths for reasons like obesity, cancer, tobacco etc etc ..  and keep in mind those deaths overlap much . But politics prefer to stick the covid cause above all others.

I dont want to enter this subject for now, but you can just check total deaths in a country and compare years. So yes , a wave of deaths occurred in 2020 but now, the covid cannot justify alone all this Orwellian measures

Edited by JC (naval supremacist)

9 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

There is no such thing as a "perfectly healthy man." Every single human being has a laundry list of risk factors permeating their bodies and lives. Did you verify the health status of all if these 0.004% dead vaccinated people prior to their demise? Did you survey the causes and circumstances of death for these 3 thousand people?

-No one is 100% perfectly healthy .  But before falling straight dead, there's some symptoms that would show illness .  Having , for example, those 4 healthy British airways dying mysteriously after the shot is just very very  .. unusual. For any police inspector, his main assumption would be that they have been poisoned .

- I dont have the health book of those who died after the shot. But when you compare with the stats that have been made on the other vaccines - assuming they had kept the same measure methodology - there's no reason to assume we were unfortunate in 2020-2021 and all those covid vaccinated that died after  having it  , were all morbid obese   ...

-> " In just four months, the COVID-19 vaccines have killed more people than all available vaccines combined from mid-1997 until the end of 2013 — a period of 15.5 years "

Australian people are rising . They have my unconditional support

Here, a woman of 70 getting smashed and sprayed

" A violent protest against mandatory Covid-19 vaccination erupted outside of a Melbourne trade union office on Monday, after it was announced that construction workers would have to be vaccinated to continue doing their jobs. "

https://www.rt.com/news/535344-chaos-in-australia-vaccine-protest/

Good coverage of Australia

https://www.@#$%ute.com/channel/thecrowhouse/

Hospitals and public health systems do not have an incentive to report higher deaths than are actually occuring from COVID-19. However, there are groups that financially benefit from denying the efficacy or safety of vaccines, such as talk show hosts that sell their own magic cure to their viewers who only trust them for information.

1 hour ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

the idea of tracking people is not far

They can already track you if they want. IDK how you think they would need a pandemic to do it. As for shops and such places denying service to unvaccinated people, that would really suck, since there is indeed a portion of the population who can not get the vaccine even if they wanted to. 

i didnt remember any of my previous vaccines made me feel sick for many days

I felt sick and passed out a few times after the swine-flu vaccine. At least for me, the mRNA vaccine made me feel pretty bad for about 16 hours. It really was not so bad. Where are you getting the information about the death rate of the vaccines? which vaccines have the higher death rate?

Also, given that all deaths that are thought to have been caused by the vaccine are very thoroughly investigated, if the vaccine was causing death in a statistically significant manner, it would have been identified by now if the death rate was .004%. Just like the COVID disease itself was researched as it first broke out.

@JC (naval supremacist) idk how much you read this source from the video you posted, but it is merely an arm of the Kremlin, so obviously they would want to portray the western vaccines as dangerous and bad, just as they portray western democracies as frail and chaotic. So they can sell their Sputnik vaccine to other countries.

You mention governments inflating the COVID numbers, but why would in-power politicians want to alter the covid data to show them doing a worse job of managing the pandemic? I feel government misinformation would usually be like "everything is fine".

Edited by BreakfastBurrito_007

42 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

Good coverage of Australia

This obviously is not a coverage of Australia in general. This is simply a right-wing conspiracy-theory site, with topics ranging from nazism to covid vaccines. I would not be surprised if you could find flat-earth type stuff there. If you use this site as your main source of outside information, then a lot of your exotic ideas about the vaccine and the virus and government seem reasonable. Yes this is indeed "news" as you so hatefully describe it, just because it is outside the mainstream does not make it reliable.

• Like 1

@JC (naval supremacist), @vinme

First of all I don’t think people should be insulted for raising their questions. Calling someone an idiot will not result in any opening of the mind. I was accosted multiple times for asking patrons at my pool to put on masks (part of my job) and all the anti-maskers could do was insult me with no reasoning.

You are not a “sheep” and nor am I. I recognize your agency, and I implore you to use it.

I am a biochemist so i apologize if what you read below is too in depth. The thing that amazes me most about my field is how immensely interconnected metabolic pathways are, so I understand why the vaccine might seem crazy at first.

Also, its not really novel technology, its just now being employed for immunity:

1104353688_ScreenShot2021-09-25at5_37_16PM.thumb.png.a7fdc733cd7db721d0a2b81ba9ce404c.png

As you can see that review article is from 2008 and cites stuff from 2001. I found this in google scholar, an amazing resource that I recommend.

Now, about reverse transcriptase. Since it seems you are interested at least in part in biochemistry, I figured I would include this. RTs (Reverse Transcriptases) are used in human cells for transposition, which only concerns DNA, but can use an RNA intermediate (hence the need for RT). Transposition lengthens telomeric DNA which is a huge win for us Eukaryotes!

Dr. Doug who @JC (naval supremacist) brought up raised his concerns, but they were unfounded, as mRNA has no path into the nucleus. Vaccine mRNA is delivered via synthetic extracellular vesicles and is immediately transcribed (this also occurs with natural mRNA and extracellular vesicles). Doug’s logic is loosely derived from a couple biochemical facts (such as the existence of reverse transcriptase), but he fails to acknowledge the whole context of how they work, and instead assumes it is possible for something to go wrong. Even still people read that and assume something WILL go wrong. Please critique what you read and hear from people and decide yourself how realistic it might be. If you heavily scrutinize CNN, you should also heavily scrutinize people like this Doug guy.

Doug also cited an unpublished article discussing the possible uptake of virus (not even vaccine) RNA into the human genome. This article was unpublished for a reason as it has no significant results, some of which now turned out to be mistakes in the experimental procedure. Ethics commentary from an independent journalist on the article here:

https://forbetterscience.com/2021/05/10/the-unwanted-covid-19-preprint-of-rudolph-jaenisch/

and a published paper discussing the logical error:

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2021.676693/full

In essence, it seems they observed segments of human and viral RNA together and assumed that this must mean a change to human DNA.

In any case, I don’t recommend you listen to this Dr. Doug guy because he has no credentials other than a self assumed phd. (He also makes money by selling essential oils lmao, he also has this "institute of polymolecular health" which sells scam health education certificates).

Basically, if you want to know more about the SARS-COV-2 vaccine and the COVID-19 pandemic, and you really want to do the research yourself, without people like politicians or Doug from above doing it for you, consider using google scholar. Google scholar will give you all the science you could possibly ask for, and while it may take a while, you will find interesting and well explained stuff. You can find all the stats you like, all the biochemical mechanisms, and all the vaccine reaction info too. I hope this helps!

• Like 3

This obviously is not a coverage of Australia in general. This is simply a right-wing conspiracy-theory site, with topics ranging from nazism to covid vaccines

omg ..  just stop posting if its to say non-senses and other stupidities in each of your post.    Explain us how exposing facts and video footage of Australian events  has anything to do with " right-wing conspiracy-theory  " .  

What's happening in Australia has an pure absolute  0% coverage in my country.

I would not be surprised if you could find flat-earth type stuff there.

Excellent idea , go find any pieces of evidences of that and come back only if found  ..  By then, good riddance  

9 hours ago, real_tabasco_sauce said:

Now, about reverse transcriptase. Since it seems you are interested at least in part in biochemistry, I figured I would include this.

no, actually i have no interest in biochemistry nor, any qualifications in that field. Im just bringing the debate on another level that allows people to talk on things we can commonly comprehend . I'm not qualified to say if the thing i read here and there is right or wrong. And seriously, nobody on this forum could.  Even having a phd in biochemistry will not make you able to understand. Even with a lab, a team, you would probably won't be able to reproduce the pfizer vaccine.  We just have the information on it in the very great lines and some qualified people can make some links with the theory they have priory learnt. This doesn't makes you able to predict its long term effects.

28 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

omg ..  just stop posting if its to say non-senses and other stupidities in each of your post.    Explain us how exposing facts and video footage of Australian events  has anything to do with " right-wing conspiracy-theory  " .  

What's happening in Australia has an pure absolute  0% coverage in my country.

If you google "australian vaccine protests" you get a bunch of similar but less dramatized and propagandized articles. Its not a revolution or an uprising. Sites like the one you linked for "good coverage of Australia" are simply echo chambers of conspiracy theories, like the bill gates one that you alluded to at the start of this thread.

Honestly if you think these sites are reliable then I don't know what to say. They are outlets for national and international right wing groups that try to spread disinformation to increase their following, including you. As for the Russian state media you referenced earlier, that is one way they can harm western countries without war, for example: spreading disinformation like that of Doug that damages the health of society.

This is also classic, stereotypical language of conspiracy theorists: "expose" (as if as soon as people hear this they will believe it)

Also tell me what "facts" you are mentioning. Really I did not see anything concrete in this entire thread except for what @real_tabasco_sauce wrote.

4 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

This doesn't makes you able to predict its long term effects.

Why are you so worried about the long term affects of the vaccine that you don't even know exist yet, and are not at all worried the serious, so-far lasting damage done to peoples brains, lungs, and hearts by COVID. Many things happen in our lives that we don't know the long term result of.

• define " conspiracy theories " please
  • explain me how videos of policeman punching an old woman  is "disinformation"

As for the Russian state media you referenced earlier, that is one way they can harm western countries without war, for example: spreading disinformation like that of Doug that damages the health of society.

nice, i see you are into conspiracy theories..   ah yes, sorry..  it only goes in 1 way.

I did not see anything concrete in this entire thread

after reading all your posts, i would say its normal. 

6 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

define " conspiracy theories " please

It is when people have an uncomfortable lack of information that is unanswered. For example, you are uncomfortable that the vaccines long term effects are not yet known, you are uncomfortable with the freedom issues arising from vaccine mandates and lockdowns and masking. The person feels the need to know the remaining information, so they feel like it is being hidden from them in some malicious way because they were unable to access it. In this case, the information does not exist yet. Then, the theorists complete the information themselves, often in such environments like the "@#$%ute" website you got the video from. If the conclusion of the theory is more outrageous, like "bill gates is injecting microchips into all of us for mind control", then people see the information that is being "exposed" as a big secret by the rest of the world, which makes all official and mainstream information sources "part of the scheme". People rely on these sources because they think the disinformation they have seen is important and part of the resistance to the global conspiracy.

This is really all I have left to contribute to the discussion, I hope you will read this and maybe come to the realization that theories are not more credible just because they are more extreme.

Just please use whatever logic kept you out of the flat-earth belief.

This doesn't makes you able to predict its long term effects.

It's long term effects can be predicted, but not guaranteed. I would imagine after translated spike proteins are no longer present, adaptive immunity is acquired and gradually declines just like any other vaccine.

But like I said, give google scholar a try its pretty neat!

• Stan` locked this topic