mega thread on the Corona Hoax , the Vaccine Poison and the Orwellian Passport (warning : censorship = you support what is exposed)

13 minutes ago, vinme said:

on an unrelated note did you know north korea landed a man on the sun? crazy right how far we have fallen behind in tech...

vinme I don't think this makes sense. The sun is made of plasma and gases, so there is no surface to land on, even if their spaceship doesn't get melted by the 5000+ K temperature. They eliminated the virus in their country by lockdown as well, and imprisonment of infected people. A bit extreme (violation of human rights), but also extremely effective. There is a always a trade-off to everything. 

I don't get your point about China but you can check their stats here: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

99,99 % of the people on this forum misunderstand the subject.  Are you the 0,01 %  ? Congratulations

As someone that studied earth sciences and biogeochemistry, I had enough courses in microbial ecology and genetics to understand the basics. I did lab experiments to identify fungi and bacteria through their DNA. So at least I can read a scientific article on the topic and understand the main points. 

Edited by Genava55

12 hours ago, Micfild said:

Hello. I would like to dispel a few doubts and misconceptions about the mRNA vaccine, since it is a new technology and people might be curious of how it works.

First we need to discuss what is DNA and RNA.

DNA is a molecule that resides in the cell nucleous and is responsible for storing our genetic information (our genome). It's quite a sturdy molecule and very stable.

RNA is a molecule that can be found in the nucleous and in the cell body (cytoplasm). Is a small molecule and one of its main purposes is to convey information (or messages, if you will). It is not as stable as DNA.

How do DNA and RNA work in the body?

We know that DNA is stored in the nucleous, but the majority of the cell processes happen in the cytoplasm, which is separated from the nucleous (in humans) by the nuclear membrane. So if the cell wants to produce something (protein, antibody, enzyme, etc) using the information stored in the DNA, it need that information to get out of the nucleous.

That is where RNA comes in. In a process called Transcription, a segment of our DNA is copied in the form of mRNA (the "m" stands for messenger), which then can leave the nucleous and reach the cell body. There, the information that it contains can be used to produce stuff for the cell.

We can say then that mRNA is nothing more than the mailman of the cell, bringing information from the DNA to the cell body.

The thing though is that this mailman is short lived and will soon be recycled by the cell. This way, the cell can regulate itself and more easily avoid overproducing stuff.

So, back to the mRNA vaccine.

Well, we know that the only thing that mRNA can do is convey a message.

But what message does vaccine mRNA convey?

It conveys instructions to build a specific protein called SPIKE. The COVID-19 virus uses this specific protein to bypass cell defenses, entering and infecting the cell.

Why would i want my cells to build a viral protein?

The purpose of vaccines is to train your imune system against a specific invader. But to train they need a target. Vaccines provide the target. Some use invactivated or dead virus, while others use active, but weakened virus. Some even break up the virus in the lab and use only some of it's parts.

The mRNA vaccine is new because instead of injecting viral proteins in your bloodstream, it inject instructions that will allow a limited number of your cells to produce those proteins, thus providing your imune system with a target to train and practice with.

Since SPIKE is THE protein that enables the virus to enter the cell and (so far) is found on all variants of the coronavirus, it was the most valuble target to practice with.

Will my cell be altered in any way by the vaccine?

In short, no. Because as we've seen before mRNA doesn't last very long in a cell and will eventualy be recycled by it. It will stay active for a time, allowing the cell to produce and export SPIKE to train the imune system and then it will be destroyed.

If if can just inject SPIKE in my bloodstream, why use a vaccine that makes me produce them instead?

That is a great question and it really highlighs why this new technology is so awesome. Proteins are hard to produce in a lab. They are formed from a myriad of aminoacids and have complex shapes. mRNA, on the other hand, is just a string, like a bead necklace and it is it made from only 4 diferent molecules. mRNA is easier and cheaper to produce in a lab in comparison to proteins.

Another reason is quantity and space. Each vaccine shot has limited space and the more targets we can fit into it, the more practice our imune system will have against it. Each SPIKE protein counts as a single target, but each mRNA can produce hundreds of targets (or more) during it's lifespan. So we can get more quantity for the same space using mRNA instead of proteins.

If the mRNA vaccine is so good, why do some people have side effects?

In the case of mRNA vaccines, the side effects are a result of your imune system fighting and practicing against the targets that we introduced. The imune system has a pattern of response against invasions. First step is stall the enemy while we gather inteligence, meaning you body will increase its temperature (fever), produce mucus (sneezing, coryza, coffing) and redirect your energy reserves to fighting the invader (tiredness).

Although these are symptoms commonly associated with diseases, it's actualy our body that is causing them. They might be a pain to us, but they are even more of a pain to the invaders and are quite effective in most cases.

This strategy is meant to buy time in order for the imune system to capture and study some invaders in order to produce antibodies against them.

So, by taking the vaccine, although you are not being invaded by any hostile forces, you are producing something that the body does not recognize and so it will mount a full attack against it. Since people are different, the intensity of their imune response is also different.This means that some can experience very mild effects will others might not. It's basicaly like an alergic reaction.

If i can also have side effects from the vaccine, why not just get COVID instead?

Well, the main difference between a vaccine and virus is that the virus will destroy your cells, while the vaccine won't. If your body can contain the virus in time, then you'll experience some to no symptons and will be fine. If your body cannot, then the virus can get out of control and cause greater damage to your organs. COVID is specially nasty, since although it starts at the lungs it can migrate to other parts of the body (heart, brain, liver, etc). Any damage to those areas might cause significant health problems and even lead to death.

When we look at the situation this way, the vaccine is preferable, even if it has a chance to cause some side effects.

TL;DR;

1 - mRNA is not DNA

2 - mRNA can't change your genome

3 - mRNA is short lived

4 - The mRNA vaccine allows your body to produce the viral protein SPIKE (for a limited period of time).

5 - SPIKE alone is harmless.

6 - All COVID-19 virus, so far, have SPIKE and use to breach cell defenses and enter the cell.

7 - By taking the vaccine, you are providing SPIKE proteins for your imune system to study and learn how to fight it.

8 - Then, when a COVID-19 virus enters your body, your imune system will easily recognize the SPIKE protein is has and will stop the virus before it does significant damage to you.

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/2021/08/13/mit-harvard-study-suggests-mrna-vaccine-might-permanently-alter-dna-after-all/

"it cant alter DNA" just that statement is enough to lose all trust in the whole essay, even ignoring the obviously patronizing wording of the whole thing by which i mean self serving via omissions and simplifications, completely optimistic and delusional mentality/framework to an arrogant degree, reads as if the writer is speaking to a terrified, irrationally scared child.

ill put in a piece from the link to induce interest.

Well, first let’s just address the big elephant in the room first. First, you should care because, “THEY TOLD YOU THAT THIS WAS IMPOSSIBLE AND TO JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE THE VACCINE.” These pathways that I hypothesized (and these researchers verified with their experiments) are not unknown to people who understand molecular biology at a deeper level. This is not hidden knowledge which is only available to the initiated. I can assure you that the people who are developing the vaccines are people who understand molecular biology at a very sophisticated level. So, why didn’t they discover this, or even ask this question, or even do some experiments to rule it out? Instead, they just used superficially simplistic biology 101 as a smoke screen to tell you that RNA doesn’t convert into DNA. This is utterly disingenuous, and this lack of candor is what motivated me to write my original article. They could have figured this out easily.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

vinme I don't think this makes sense. The sun is made of plasma and gases, so there is no surface to land on, even if their spaceship doesn't get melted by the 5000+ K temperature. They eliminated the virus in their country by lockdown as well, and imprisonment of infected people. A bit extreme (violation of human rights), but also extremely effective. There is a always a trade-off to everything. 

I don't get your point about China but you can check their stats here: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

sorry if my sarcasm wasnt clear enough, what i was implying is that china, north korea they both lie, and there is no way to verify their obviously absurd claims, im 100% sure that neither of them have eradicated the virus, they hide the deaths from it via various means im certain.

did you know that kim jong un doesnt defecate? he had never defecated, he is a godly being.

do you believe this? thats what north koreans are being taught, and please dont make me list all this shlt china has been doing, and covering up which include human rights violations, journalist assasinations ect.

Edited by vinme
fixed typo

42 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

And what does "science"  whispers in your ears ?  You had invite him for breakfast for having a serious talk on all those subjects ?  Let me put it right back in place. For most of people (are you one of them ?)  science is nothing else than a lazy comprehension of what is exposed in medias. Nothing else.

I have a university diploma which required a statistics class every regular semester, so I have an idea how Mr Science should present his case at the breakfast table if he wants me to find his claims reliable.

27 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

competent authorities on that matter (VAERS) 

VAERS has limitations, including unverified reports, misattribution, underreporting, and inconsistent data quality.[2]

CDC cautions that it is generally not possible to find out from VAERS data if a vaccine caused the adverse event, or how common the event might be.

btw I don't like Bill Gates and I heard legitimate criticism how he approaches health issues, but every accusation against him during this pandemic that I heard was just BS. I watched the first vid @JC (naval supremacist) posted, but beside Gates talking about mRNA vacs there was just no point; I assume it's the same for the rest of those vids.

9 hours ago, Genava55 said:

But in your discourse, the RNA vaccine is a risk but not the virus itself.

i just said that thing is new and no long term studies have been carry on it .. and despite that, the vaccine is forced down in our throats while existing old treatments have been aggressively pushed away or declared nonexistent ( Remdesivir Remdesivir , Hydroxychloriquine, Ivermectine ..)   by the mass medias while those are already used in the world.    And so, obviously, people are testing it right now on a very large scale : there's a name for it : labs guinea pigs..

Please, keep in mind for future post, that im not against vaccines or 'progress' but when you see the outcome of all this : Orwellian state  .  It's normal, on a crime scene, to look after the weapon

• Thanks 1

What I find to be quite incredible is how fast the anti-vax movement gets new leaders and activists, its because they die too fast from COVID XD.

I also find it fascinating how they feel the need to come up with extraordinary explanations for things they don't understand or can't visualize. 

For example: a vaccine designed by scientists does not work, because CIA, illuminati, bill gates, blah-blah-blah, and the deep state, and Obama.

Why not just realize that the reality is much less complicated? Why not just get the poke instead of buying iodine and swashing it in your mouth?

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Gurken Khan said:

I have a university diploma which required a statistics class every regular semester, so I have an idea how Mr Science should present his case at the breakfast table if he wants me to find his claims reliable.

Ask him : knowing there's 20% of black balls and 80% red balls in Box A  and  there's   50%,50% in Box B   ... how do you evaluate the probability the ball comes from box B if you have a red one in your hand ? 

9 hours ago, Gurken Khan said:

but beside Gates talking about mRNA vacs there was just no point; I assume it's the same for the rest of those vids.

that's right, you assume ..  Just check out how his Foundation spends its billions .. (like being the biggest donator of the WHO)  

Edited by JC (naval supremacist)

11 hours ago, BreakfastBurrito_007 said:

What I find to be quite incredible is how fast the anti-vax movement gets new leaders and activists, its because they die too fast from COVID XD.

I also find it fascinating how they feel the need to come up with extraordinary explanations for things they don't understand or can't visualize. 

For example: a vaccine designed by scientists does not work, because CIA, illuminati, bill gates, blah-blah-blah, and the deep state, and Obama.

Why not just realize that the reality is much less complicated? Why not just get the poke instead of buying iodine and swashing it in your mouth?

lol theres this thing called humility, where no matter how confident you are in your beliefs you must by default understand that you are not god any everything you know can be wrong, without realizing this, and instead arrogantly posturing, with utter blind confidence, you predetermine your future failures.

By default you are wrong when you dont have the option of thinking you could be wrong.

it is an insult to ones intelligence, this compromised framework only leads to eventual suffering.

yes most non popular groups are demonized, clumped together with others ect, ect generalized

as to atack their credibility via ridicule and to not have to adress what is being stated.

"vaccine designed by scientists doesnt work" - is that a ridiculous scenario? really? nothing ever designed by scientists hasnt worked before in history? even disregarding the intelligent approach you have literal proof of countless severe mistakes by legitimate, respectable scientists.

in this case theres countless vested interests, some described the current situation as "war profeteering" which is spot on.

dont underestimate drive for power, which big pharma has, via drive for more money.

dont overestimate human morality, or any positive aspect for that matter we are exactly the same people that raped and pillaged 500 years ago, it is in our blood, did you know that  1/200 men today are direct descendants of genghis khan? that is in the world, so far more if only selecting for specific regions he pillaged, invaded, conqered ect.

9 hours ago, BreakfastBurrito_007 said:

how they feel the need to come up with extraordinary explanations for things they don't understand or can't visualize. 

" bro,  just stop inventing that round circular thing bro .. just ride a mammoth bro "

a vaccine designed by scientists does not work, because CIA, illuminati, bill gates, blah-blah-blah, and the deep state, and Obama.

okey

Why not just realize that the reality is much less complicated?

" just take your 4 shots bro , why bother bro "

1 minute ago, vinme said:

"vaccine designed by scientists doesnt work" - is that a ridiculous scenario? really? nothing ever designed by scientists hasnt worked before in history? even disregarding the intelligent approach you have literal proof of countless severe mistakes by legitimate, respectable scientists.

Ok heres a more simple way of saying it: things made by and designed by smart people are better than miracle cures offered by prophets.

2 minutes ago, vinme said:

dont underestimate drive for power, which big pharma has, via drive for more money

I do not underestimate that, and that is why they are pushing so hard to establish the need for the 3rd "booster" dose. I am sure you are familiar with the opioid situation.

5 minutes ago, vinme said:

vested interests

The vaccine companies competed to make the first and best vaccine, expecting huge payoffs, it is in their interest to have it work well. This is exactly what happened during WW2, when companies competed to make the best weapons in expectation of a huge payoff.

@JC (naval supremacist) I don't understand your reply, please clarify.

12 hours ago, BreakfastBurrito_007 said:

Ok heres a more simple way of saying it: things made by and designed by smart people are better than miracle cures offered by prophets.

I do not underestimate that, and that is why they are pushing so hard to establish the need for the 3rd "booster" dose. I am sure you are familiar with the opioid situation.

The vaccine companies competed to make the first and best vaccine, expecting huge payoffs, it is in their interest to have it work well. This is exactly what happened during WW2, when companies competed to make the best weapons in expectation of a huge payoff.

@JC (naval supremacist) I don't understand your reply, please clarify.

Lel could you get any more conceited.

"things made by and designed by smart people are better than miracle cures offered by prophets" - what? what prophets? what cures did these prophets offer? who are these prophets? and smart people make mistakes often, as well as get influenced by vested interests via lobbying, ect soft bribes/controll.

watch the robert malone interview i had linked at the start of this thread.

do you mean the increased depression, ect and scuicidality which also leads to rise in drug abuse by "opioid situation" ? 

so you think third booster shot is being pushed for as a means of profit? how about the entire vaccination, overlooking safety risks, 0 risk for them blanket immunity laws are a bltch.

do you even know how much money these companies will make from this?

"the vaccine companies competed to make the first and best vaccine, expecting huge payoffs,it is in their interest to have it work well" 
it absolutely isnt in their fucing interest lmao , ppl are exposed to insane amount of fear p0rn, they wont blame them for side effects that certainly will be covered up and disregarded, minimized ect. Emotional people ruin countries.

I dont know ww2 weapons making history but id like to imagine a weapon manufacturing company taking insane shortcuts, and their weapons failing, or even worse exploding the hands off of the army personell, and id like to imagine reppercussions XD. 

there is HUGE difference between screwing over the herd vs screwing over the most powerful entity in the whole world XD.

There's hundreds and hundreds of testimonials of professional on social medias (just talking about those who are not censored by big techs) ..  

Why suddenly one observe a huge wave or testimonials of  journalists, doctors, epidemiologists . etc..   that will brave their social and professional reputation for publishing non-senses online with their real names  ?? Just tell me ?  Are they all actors ?

It's not because you don't want to watch, it doesn't exist

https://odysee.com/@thesearethedarned:1/Gemma-O'Doherty---IRISH-JOURNALIST’S-LAST-VIDEO---THREATENED-WITH-JAIL-AND-WEBSITE-WIPED-FROM-THE-WEB-8a6e19992ff7eef94253f821957fa27e14f4c1dd_x264:e

https://www.@#$%ute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/

there's tons of these.. just find them

2 minutes ago, vinme said:

so you think third booster shot is being pushed for as a means of profit? how about the entire vaccination, overlooking safety risks, 0 risk for them blanket immunity laws are a bltch.

Of course its for profit, they are a vaccine company. I do think that such companies should be more at the mercy of the government though.

11 hours ago, BreakfastBurrito_007 said:

Of course its for profit, they are a vaccine company. I do think that such companies should be more at the mercy of the government though.

total immunity, your kids start growing fingers out of their foreheads? 0 consequences, maybe they sue you for defamtation :D since they will have 0 consequence either way  legally.

8 minutes ago, vinme said:

i dont recall saying "joe rogan said to take this so lets listen to him" or donald trump so idk where tf you got that , or to what it was relating to therefore ill just ignore the nonsense statement.

Dude, do you not remember when Joe Rogan said he had covid and hes taking ivermectin. Also Donald trump said he was taking hydroxyclouroquine. Neither of these were considered good solutions for COVID until the prophets announced them, and soon there were overdoses from these drugs.

**I did not claim that you said that, but it is an observation of the anti-vax listening to prophets. The only reason JC has ivermectin on his list of alternative drugs is because Joe Rogan said so. 

Edited by BreakfastBurrito_007

10 minutes ago, vinme said:

case and point, the arrogance is overwhelming lol.

ill repeat what i already posted on here, arrogance=stupid humility=proper functioning

even if this were true, and you knew it 100% you shouldnt have this demeanor when speaking with people, or they wont respect you or care to listen.

you are clearly broadcasting by this manner of behaviour that you and your opinions must not be respected.

try talking to people with respect and trying to hear their opinion over arrogantly having the predetermined attitude of "im right" and "im benevolent and must help these misguided, inferior beings", how depraved can one get jesus...

I remember you said to me a month ago about how it is best to not be "polite" and how politeness was an evil trait.

Dude, if you don't listen to the news then what do you get your information from?

Edited by BreakfastBurrito_007

• Stan` locked this topic