Graphically 0AD is better than any other recently released and to be released RTS games.

In my opinion Graphic Artists of 0AD have achieved a tremendus success in defining the modern graphic style for modern RTS games. All units, Biome and scaling is better than all other RTS game of this time.

In case of music,sounds 0AD can also be regarded as a masterpiece.

Gameplay has also improved significantly after the latest release. Although I would recommend beetter AI for FFA single player.

Therefore I would deliberately  recommend/suggest/support a massive marketing campaign for 0AD in this situation when people are eager to choose a new RTS leader for the upcoming time.

Thanks All Artists, Musicians, Programmers for creating an awesome game like 0AD.

• Like 11

The age franchises has a habit of making it seem like things are good looking by making them super bright and cartoony. They did it with AoE3 and now with 4 as well.

What I really want is for BHG to make a new version of RoN, but that's kinda hard when BHG hasn't existed for years and the IP is back in the hands of Microsoft. Then again, maybe don't touch it again and @#$% it up.

• Like 1

On 22/09/2021 at 3:36 AM, bad player said:

yeah aoe3 is pretty ugly in comparison

but aoe4 probably not (not sure)

Biome of 0ad is more realistic in my opinion. 

And war selection, empire earth, aoe4 all uses similar type of graphics that is easy to render and units are more noticible but if you look at realism 0 AD is far better than any other RTS. 0AD is good for your eye too :)

On 22/09/2021 at 10:49 AM, smiley said:

The age franchises has a habit of making it seem like things are good looking by making them super bright and cartoony. They did it with AoE3 and now with 4 as well.

What I really want is for BHG to make a new version of RoN, but that's kinda hard when BHG hasn't existed for years and the IP is back in the hands of Microsoft. Then again, maybe don't touch it again and @#$% it up.

I am also a big fan of RON for its single player diplomecy system and i always played only upto medieval age mostly upto classical age as my fantasy realm is more about classical and ancient era . If you say about cartoons, I like AOE online which have revived in the form of project celeste. 

Edited by soshanko
Adding additional words

42 minutes ago, soshanko said:

Biome of 0ad is more realistic in my opinion. 

And war selection, empire earth, aoe4 all uses similar type of graphics that is easy to render and units are more noticible but if you look at realism 0 AD is far better than any other RTS. 0AD is good for your eye too :)

more realistic != better

more/less polygons != better

its only better if it looks better and its not killing performance too much

Edited by bad player