Actor: Sean Bean

Actress: Don't really have one...

Places: Edo, Japan

Things: My dog, General, and Cat, Hobbes, Japanese Stuff

Colors: Anything dark inc, black, purple, blue, green

Flags: Canadian! lol

Flowers (lol): Don't really have one...

Clothes: Whatever I find in the dumpster

Hair: Short, black. I prefer Redheads...

Food: Cheese, pizza

Cars: The Lotus Elise

Games: AoM (of course), anything LotR, anything Star Wars, WWII, THPS saga

Movies: Star Wars, Indiana Jones, LotR, WWII, Japanese stuff

Music: Rock, the mix they play on fridays nights down here on KXCI

Konna koto ha dou iimasu ka?... Kimi ha takusan no nippon no mono ga daisukisou desu ne! Totemo ii desu!

Edo no toshi ga suki na no da ka? Ima, Toukyou to yonde iru toshi desu! Higashi no Minako, kanji de. Naze naraba Meiji no hajimari ni minako ni narimasita. Watashi ha Toukyou suki da kedo, Kyouto no kata ga suki desu.

Hana ni tsuite, sakura no koto ha? Nippon he yukeba, sono hana doko de mo arimasu!

Sore de, hajimemasite. Yuueru desu. WFG no boodo he youkoso! Douzo yoroshiku! Genki de!

Kimi no atarashii tomodachi, Yuueru Rumeruiruwa (Kitashima Tama).

---

Explanation of this whole post. Well, since our Desu Shogun seems to like Japan, what's better than a Japanese post! Sorry it's not Kanji-Kana, but I was to lazy to write it such. But, here's a translation. (Note : I didn't look to my dictionaries to write this)

«How can I say it... You seem to like a lot of Japanese things. That's really good!

«You like Edo, do you? Well, now, it is called Tokyo. Eastern Capital, in Kanji. It's because it became the Capital of Japan after the Beginning of Meiji. I like Tokyo, but I prefer Kyoto.

«About flowers, why not Sakura? If you go to Japan, those flowers you will see everywhere!

«Well, Nice to meet you! I'm Yiuel. Welcome to the WFG boards! I hope we will be fine together. Be great!

«Your new friend, Yiuel LeMelvillois.»