New Guy

well, i'm new this place, but i find it very exciting what you guys are doing here. firstly, a little description about myself and how i got involved into this... It all began with warcraft: orcs and humans... I absolutely loved that game, i then followed the series up until war 3, since i loved strategy more the role-playing, i bought myself AoE, and got really into it for a while. So much so, that i began to read about certain cultures and civilizations (mongols and persians to be exact). so, as i looked around the internet i stumbled upon medieval: total war, and got really into that game. I loved playing the muslim factions just because they were faced against huge odds. In turn, i dived even deeper in history (the turkish in particular) and during my research, discoverd the Sassanid Empire. bored out of my mind, i decided to make a summary of the Sassanian empire (yeah, weird, i know), and found you guys. now, i'm reading everything there is to know about this game, and the more i do, the more i like it. So, i hope to be around here for a long long time.

oh, and by the way, my name is Jaime Paz, and i'm from california, usa. i'm 21 years of age, and work as a elementary technician at a school. i love music and games, and my hobbies include writing music, playing games, spending time with friends, surfing the net, excersising, sleeping, and eating!!