What Do You Think About This?

hey everyone, its me, auron yet again :)

for the past week i've been working on this site.

http://www.geocities.com/aomthetitans/

for now all the "age of Mythology", actknowledgements, and email sections are all done........and well, i was just wondering, what do you think?

any comments/suggestions would be appreciate it :S

oh yes, i'll get that Bio part done by tomorrow maybe :D

PS: i'll upload some guitar songs i know when i find a way to record more than 60 seconds :D . and for the pictures i'll try to scan some pictures i have and maybe get a webcamp :D

regards

Auron

thanx for the comments....although for some reason my site went down for a couple of hours....

i apologize if i'm adverticing my site, but i mostly made it to get feedback on how the design is coming out :D

@chichigrande, the main menu looks plain, but if you look at the AoM section, it aint as plain as the main section :)

regards

Auron :D

I agree with ZeZar on this one, way too green. And a lightful green, glowing in your eyes for hours! (Well, not so much, but it is really lightful)

But it is simple, and that's what is great. I know some websites that tries to make it technologiful, but... It just worsen the site! On your site, we know what to expect, and that is what is great.

The colors may be a down point, but I would be to colorful myself if I had to build my web site : full of blue, green, red, orange, black, white. I like pitch colors, because they are agressive! I usually dress up in such pitch colors!

Masshiro ni Makkuro ni = Snow white and pitch black!

thanx for the suggestions and all :D k, lets start quoting the replies yay! :D

hehe, looking good. Not bad at all. Though WAY to green after my opinion 

hmm maybe i should add some kind of other color...maybe white for instance?

But it is simple, and that's what is great. I know some websites that tries to make it technologiful, but... It just worsen the site! On your site, we know what to expect, and that is what is great.

The colors may be a down point, but I would be to colorful myself if I had to build my web site : full of blue, green, red, orange, black, white. I like pitch colors, because they are agressive! I usually dress up in such pitch colors!

i dont really like fancy websites with lines, content, guestbooks and all that stuff...i just want i simple site to post up all the stuff i have made by mysef ya know :D

next quote.......

Pretty nice .

Did you do that with a WYSIWYG or hand coding?

Nice word graphics .

Good job!

EDIT:

If you would like to help with HTML coding then talk to Timbo 

okay, what do you mean with WYSIWYG?

i made that with ........uhm, thats my secret! :S i have no idea who Timbo is :-(

finally......

Or me, I'm pretty good with HTML not too bad with CSS but anything else ask someone else

thanx, but i dont currenly need more stuff for my site :P my brother is gonna get a paid site thing i think....although i'm not sure.........so this site might just be for a while

best regards

Auron :)

okay, what do you mean with WYSIWYG?

What you see is what you get

i have no idea who Timbo is unhappy.gif

:D Timbo is Tim, DarkAngelBGE! The cool guy around here! B-) Forgive him oh mighty one :):D Lol sorry I'm being stupid.

About my thing, well I'm up for any web graphics, HTML or CSS that you need doing just for reference.