Centurion_13 A New Member

Hey all I am Centurion_13 AKA Shan (my real name). I am 15 years old and male.

I like pretty much all computer related stuff. I came to this site today after hearing some stuff about this for the last few months was amazed by them screenshots. those lighting looks excelent good job with that. I would love to help out making the game engine and all that unfortunantly I have very little skills in any of the required fields so I will just help advertise it and maybe amke some mods and scanarios when its out (or earlier if you guys want me too) etc I am however learning javascript and moving up to more complicated scripts/languages. I love learning languages and am pretty good at it(makes it easier to learn new codes etc as well:P) I am proud to be a member of ambition designs and have released 1 mod so far but I am working on a lightning gate/wall (never before done to my knowledge), a dark priest, and a secret project.

you guys I see have a good range of smilies as well, nice.

I do have a question, I noticed a currency thing at the side, whats that about?

@King Tut, I put those in originaly but it ruined the effect of an image map I made so I removed it.

@Dark Angel, I only just started learning javascript but I am starting to get the hang of it, does any one know any good free javascript tutorial sites other than W3C? Also I am doing french at school and am doing pretty good, but I also know fragments of several other languages including greek and latin.

I am already enjoying my stay however I expected it to be more active than it is, maybe its just my timezone is opposite to the worlds (Im in australia GMT+10) but if there is any way I can help let me know.

I'll definantly be tryng out for the 0ad beta test if im eligable. *hopes Im eligble* If not I can always spam the forums with great ideas. (y)