Do You Believe In "love At First Sight" ?

I think love at first sight is more of lust really.....seeing as how it is based on physicalk appearence....

You got a point there Valahiru...but I do think the personality of a person can be detected the first time we see him/her...like an aura...

I had first bad impressions of ppl and after a while, it only worsened while when I have good impressions...it usually turns out great :lol:

Yeah...i dunno.......I had a feeling like that with one girl.........and she stabbed me in my back.........so i dont know what to think about love.........all i know is the saying "its better to have love and lost then never loved at all" is complete and utter bs (at least to me).......I poured my soul into her......we seemed so into each other...I never truly felt happy unless I was around her then.........*sigh*..... :lol: I just dont know about love anymore.......my heart is in pieces......and i dunno wat will happen..........i got real off track on that

Yeah...i dunno.......I had a feeling like that with one girl.........and she stabbed me in my back.........so i dont know what to think about love.........all i know is the saying "its better to have love and lost then never loved at all" is complete and utter bs (at least to me).......I poured my soul into her......we seemed so into each other...I never truly felt happy unless I was around her then.........*sigh*..... :lol: I just dont know about love anymore.......my heart is in pieces......and i dunno wat will happen..........i got real off track on that

Hoorible feeling, I think it's going that way for me at the moment, I'm really depressed about it :)

• 3 weeks later...

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, eh? :D

Personally, no, I don't believe in love at first sight. I also don't believe there is only "one person out there" for me. For instance, "soul mates." With the BILLIONS of people in this world, there is bound to be 100s, if not 1000s of completely compatible people of the opposite sex out there right now. Kind of a comforting thought (but where are they?!?!?! All mine must live on an island somewhere! :D).

• 2 weeks later...