Heya polifemo! :P What is your real name (only the firt name) ? Because we have some unofficial convention of calling us by our real names here. :P

What about your programming skills? What languages are you into? Do you use top notch OOP with patterns or rather like the procedural/imperative methodology? :P

Welcome to the Wildfire Games Community Forums! I am sure you will have a great time with us. :)

Sorry... my real name is Diego.

I know basic programming in several languages:

C, Shell scripting (ksh, bash, csh), Java (simple stuff), python (learning now),

Pro*C (Oracle's C), PHP, SQL, Progress and Awk.

I'm more into DB's and OS's than programming but still if I can help out let me know.

Thanks for the welcome :P

Hola Diego, glad you found your way here! I live in Texas, which is pretty close to the border, but don't know as much Spanish as I'd like (none, practically! :P).

We may have a need for a Spanish game translator in the future... :P Your skills look impressive.

I also do programming, mainly VB, ASP, and a little PHP.

we have some unofficial convention of calling us by our real names here. :P

We do? I never knew that.

Anyway, welcome!

You'll (hopefully) like this place. Everyone is polite and doesn't care if you are weird.

*cough*I am*cough*

And we have fun forum games. Go Number Association!!

And WFG is developing two of the most interesting games I can find. 0AD and TLA.

:P

Have a salmon. :P Or catfish, or whatever it is. I says trout, but I've never tried trout, so I say salmon. and I'm hungry.

^I told you I'm weird.