What Kind Of Car Do You Drive?

Well I'm mostly driving one of my parent's cars, both Peugeot Partners. Nothing special, but they drive really well and have a lot of space.

When I get my own car it'll probably also a Peugeot Partner, or otherwise another cheap car that must be a Diesel (you know, the gas you put in it, Diesels drive quite smoothly, though a bit slow to gain speed) and a servo steering-wheel (that's a steering-while that needs less power to turn and is very smooth).

So I don't care about the looks but I care about the usability of the car.

Lol Matteo, you're a real Italian, though a Fiat would have been better :P

Well, actually Lancia is owned by Fiat (and th emodel comes from another unknown brand called Autobianchi wich is owned by Lancia).

In any case: i do not see why owning a BMW R65 is much Italian... :P

P.S. You'll see of wich car i'm driving Klaas, you'll see: no needs to be hasty... :P

I have 2 cars. My first car is a 1984 Mercedes-benz 280 SE. (German model that was never made in America, So we had to go to Germany to get it.) My second car is a 1987 Mercedes-benz 420SEL. Yes, I am a Mercedes-benz fan. :lol:

:)

That attachment is my the same model , but nicer. I will eventually do all that stuff to my car. (the 420 SEL)

I got a 1994 Red Honda Civic hatchback when my dad got a used BMW sadan. I love its gas milage since gas prices are sky high now :lol:. And it only has like 65k miles on it.....so itll b running for a looooong time still. On Average.....I fill up the tank......every three weeks for about 15-20 US dollars and get...350-275 miles per tank....but i dont know wat my exact milage is.

1993 infiniti G20...pretty crappy, though it was nice at one point in time. its got about 102K miles on it so hopefully it will get me through the next two years of highschool. i have to drive about 25 miles to work and then come home everyday in it so i'm really getting alot out of it.