Looking At Some Old Posts, Found Out There Was No Vote...

I got 2-3 comments about it, but never got any votes, PLEASE vote :)

I thought it was cool readin my very old paper ... :P

Also, i see that i have improved my English, not much, but some ;) (Though there is still a loooooong way to go) :P

Well, here it is, unedited, its about a year old i think :P

My new best friend!

It was quiet, ?Nussy? I yelled She did not answer. ?Please Nussy?. I ran down the stairs, into the living room with my gun loaded. I yelled ?Filly, Paal?. Then I saw and shot one of them. Then it all became silent again.

One week earlier:

?Are you sure? mom said.?

?Yes mom, I`m 16 years old, I`m old enough to be (stay) home alone for 2 weeks?.

?We know that son? she said

?Please let me know when you are there, and have a nice trip? I said calmly? A few more days went by, and I was all alone. On the 4th of July, I heard a noice (noise) downstairs, I ran down with my new shotgun, a Benelli M3, the most powerful shotgun you get for $1000.

When i got down i saw some beautiful dogs, they were all white and black and looked delightful.

I wistled at them, they came, and I was in love with them.

The next day, and some more says, me and my dogs had a great time playing and I called them

Paal- The strong one

Nussy- The smart one

Filly- The wild and wierd one

So on the 7th of July, me and my dogs was (were) sleeping. (When) I heard some noice (noise) downstairs again, this time it was a human voice.

?The dogs are in here somewhere? one of them said.

?Then search the house? one other said.

I paniced, I gotta get out of here i thought, the dogs were already in my bed. Suddendly (suddenly) I heard someone in the stairs, walking fast. I had my gun, and my dogs, so I was prepared.

The guy were (was) upstairs now, I could not wait much longer... !PANG!

He was dead, but the others heard it and were coming up (upstairs). My dogs ran downstairs and started fighting, I heard shots, I raised up (arose, or got up), and reloaded my gun.

?Nussy? I yelled She did not answer. ?Please Nussy?. I ran down the stairs, into the living room with my gun loaded. I yelled ?Filly, Paal?. Then I saw and shot one of them. Then it all became silent again.

?Woff? I heard, and then some screams. I walked out, and shot the guy that was standing there. Then I heard both dogs and guys upstairs. I ran up up and saw Filly laying (lying) there, bleeding. He (She) was shot in both legs and stomach (belly) and was in big pain. I walked into my bedroom. There i saw Nussy and Paal fighting against the last bad guy. Then two shots were fired at the same time. I shot the bad guy, and He shot Paal. Paal was hit bad (badly), and as every guy with love to (for) his friends would do: I killed Paal and Filly, they were in too big pain to survive!

Øyvind Myhren Tjøstheim 10A Froland Ungdomskole

Comments by teacher:

I was slightly disappointed as I thought at first glance you were going to write about wolvess. I like the composition of this essay. You begin and end your story with same dynamite event. I wis you could leave out all the shooting. I had my dose of Morgan Kane a long time ago

Your English (last test was right before posting alot at wfg forums) is improving, I belive

Lene Engdahl English teacher 10 A Froland U. Skole!

My grade was B-.

There may be some mistakes, spelling, because im in a hurry.

I have included my teachers spelling, like this one; noice (noise) where her are ()!'

thank you all, hf gl ZeZar!

I've given you a 4 too :P

Btw, is that exactly what your English teacher wrote? Not that my English is good, but hers isn't that good either :P

That is exactly what she wrote yes :P

btw, i dont know about her English, but i HATED that teacher, i hated her so much !!

So im kind of glad i dont have to see her again :)

We have something in common, I also hate my English teacher. Anyone who had her will fully agree. :P

Since in our English class we do not learn it, but do these boring exercises and read boring stories. That is because that is what English class is like in the US. Doing grammar every single year, and other useless exercies.

So, when did you write that Ze? :P

Well, I wish i could say 4 years ago, but Christmas 2003/2004 :P

The thing about my English teacher (who happens to also be my Norwegian teacher) is that first of all shes ugly, she cant teach, she behaves really bad, she is SO unfair and shes not my kind of teacher AT ALL. :)

Also ... every writer is her favourite, AND we always read this TOTALLY BOOOORING romans :P

I totally hate her

Thanks for understanding Des :P

Whatever country you're learning it in, English is always boring, I don't know who I'm going to have next year but this year we had a boring teacher, she brings what she likes to lessons, and she likes Mozart and Shakespeare, ahhhhhhh!!! Lol, I think they are my least favourite things now, sorry, I thought I'd join in at the complianing at English teachers :P