Old Posts

I was just wondering around the forums as I do and I went back to some of the oldest posts and some of them are really quite intresting to read, you should take a look, some of it's quite funny, I think there used to be an 18+ section and I think some of those posts got moved onto here :P. Seriously though take a look, just don't post or vote in anything, unless you want a warning of course :P.

Well some rules, eg. regarding nudity were changed. But there's nothing wrong with bringing back up old topics. I saw once that someone got a rep- for doing that, but rest assured, lowering rep for something like that will be undone.

So as long as the post still applies to the current rules there's no problem bringing it back up again, except maybe if the post was on the edge of a flame or something. So I suggest leaving Tim's naked man on dog where it is :P

THOUGH i dont think its very cool bringing 10+ old topics back ... old topics are often old topics because they are done with the discussion, so bringing it up are just annyoing, since they must start finding arguments again.

Also, bringing up tons of old ones, are just annyoing :P :P

But one or two are cool, i surely dont mind :P

And i think we should discuss the "rep -". i think the report button should be used, and the Guardians should give him rep -, not the users :)