What Is Your Annual Income?

I get around $70 pocket money per month and get around $1000 dollars per year for webdesign work (because I am still not 18 I cannot take on biggeer projects). So this would be around $2000 anual income.

By the way, I doubt many people are going to post that here, since income is a *private* thing people don't like to talk about, at least not the older ones. :P

3 months (vacation) I get $50/month. The other 9 months I get $160/month, but I need to pay food, drink, washing products and the phone bill from that.

As for earning money; for web design stuff I got $1900 this year and for manual labor around $600 (which will be used for travelling).

So that's $4090 :P

People don't like to talk about their income, because society views your WORTH by your income. It's a sad state we all live in. Myself, I don't care HOW much you make (of course that's what everyone says, but most people lie).

I make $7.20 per hour working at Wal~Mart. Do the math - that's $400.00 take home pay (before taxes - $600.00) every two week paycheck. Trust me, the 2 week paycheck thing really sucks. The second week gets kind of tight, monetarily. So, 600 x 26 = $15,600 gross pay, or $10,400.00 take home pay (what I actually get to keep and spend) per year. In America, that's poverty level. In Mexico, I could hire a nanny for my son and build a 3000 sq. foot house with that much. It all matters where you live and the cost of living there.

Anyone want to talk about DEBT? :P I'm sure most of you have absolutely no concept... LOL