Delenda Est Alpha 25 Released

wowgetoffyourcellphone

36 minutes ago, Ceres said:

@wowgetoffyourcellphone

When I hover the mouse pointer (sword, not visible in the left screenshot) over that icon above the women, there is no tooltip. When I left-click it, it shows the usual info (right screenshot). Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong? Thanks!

grafik.png.1e117642f3571f434f1fe0c6f0d16046.png    grafik.png.5d0ef8eb83e585f754390119e61623a9.png

Check the Civic Center tooltip. :) 

• Thanks 1

@wowgetoffyourcellphone

Either I am too stupid or there is another reason why I don't see what you mean:

grafik.png.4f85125faf45da8c659ea188c57afab2.png

The red "minus" and the corn(?) icons above the women's head are not explained in any tooltip - neither when I hover with the mouse over these signs over her head, nor when I check the CC. There are tooltips both for the women and for the CC, of course, but the meaning of the said icons remains unrevealed to me. If I am the only one, it must be me, and I would be happy to learn what I'm doing wrong. Thank you. :)

5 hours ago, Ceres said:

@wowgetoffyourcellphone

Either I am too stupid or there is another reason why I don't see what you mean:

grafik.png.4f85125faf45da8c659ea188c57afab2.png

The red "minus" and the corn(?) icons above the women's head are not explained in any tooltip - neither when I hover with the mouse over these signs over her head, nor when I check the CC. There are tooltips both for the women and for the CC, of course, but the meaning of the said icons remains unrevealed to me. If I am the only one, it must be me, and I would be happy to learn what I'm doing wrong. Thank you. :)

CCs have the Civic Spaces aura which prevents units from building farms around the CC. It's right in the tooltip if you hover over the CC's portrait in the UI.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, captray said:

Is there any way to use this with AutoCiv? I really wanted a more population option like AutoCiv has but unfortunately this doesn't go well with it. Any help would be appreciated. I'm new, sorry for the ignorance.

Thank you :)

Add autociv after delenda est and it will work (tested)

Edited by nani
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, nani said:

Add autociv after delenda est and it will work (tested)

Okay, I just did that, everything seems to work fine but when I create a new game, the population limit without Delenda Est was unlimited. As soon as I add it, it only shows me options for 1000 pop limit.

Any way to increase it?

Thanks

9 hours ago, captray said:

Okay, I just did that, everything seems to work fine but when I create a new game, the population limit without Delenda Est was unlimited. As soon as I add it, it only shows me options for 1000 pop limit.

Any way to increase it?

Thanks

workflow.png

Well apart from the joke, seems ... @wowgetoffyourcellphone removed the unlimited option?
But still, you can change population to whatever number with autociv if you so want by writing in the game setup chat this:   /population 100000

Edited by nani
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, nani said:

workflow.png

Well apart from the joke, seems ... @wowgetoffyourcellphone removed the unlimited option?
But still, you can change population to whatever number with autociv if you so want by writing in the game setup chat this:   /population 100000

I didn't know that. Thanks tho. :D

24 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I've added additional population cap options for A25b, which will come out in a number of weeks.

Technically, the "Unlimited" option in the game isn't really unlimited. It's actually 10000, but since 10000 units per player would nuke your motherboard, it was called Unlimited.

<3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...