Tell A Little About Yourself ..

Well, think there was a thread about this a long time ago, but for new members, and not old members, it is ok to read about the "veterans", and the new ones can also post here, so we get to know them better ;)

Anyway, i am 16 years old, i come from Froland in Aust Agder, south of Norway. I like, or LOVE playing soccer, and Volleyball. I also like computer related stuff, and im in the lead of Project Viking mod. I am admin and moderator at different forums (read signature) and i just thought about that i have applyed to a moderator job here at WFG twice, but settled as a VIP, very happy for that :P

;)

I am a very active forum member on a lot of forums, but my true hearth lies here ... and at my own forum of course, but besides that, here :P

I have 2 brothers, one just went to military, wont be home untill Christmas (I hope he had to be longer though :P ) and a little brother who is called Erik, and his 12 (or 11 or something) years old.

My mother is called Marit, and is 40 years old. My father is called Odd Egil, and is 41 years old. He came from Stavanger, west in Norway.

My two grandparents from here are both dead, but they were good Christians and i believe i will meat them in heaven, and its a long time since they passed away so i try not thinking too much about it.

My other two grandparents live in Stavanger, and are both in good health :)

hmm, this was much more about me than most of you know ... i dont expect all of you too write all this .... but its late now, and i have not much else too do ... :P

So ... thanks for listening too me and tell your story ;)

I'm 18 turning 19 in August. I live in Canada I speak two languages, french and english. I'm going to University in fall, I'm a moderator at DGDN and a community admin at Nothingness.

I'm currently working on various stories and a map called Island Fortune (name subject to change).

OK then

I am 16 turning 17 on Spetember 7th. Going into 11th grade and taking mostly computer realated classes (C++, HTML/wed stuff, and graphics classes). I live in a suburb of Minneapolis/ St. Paul. And I like Chipotle more than most.

16 here, not turning 17 for a while. Going into 11th grade. I like running, music, the outdoors and philosophical stuff. I also value my faith a lot. My favorite quote goes *something* like: "the best use of a life is to make something that will outlast it". I live in a suburb of chicago.