How Good Are You At Multitasking?

Yesterday, my clan was to update the clansite, and like veryone gave me the PM at the same time, so i had to get it in to dreamviewer, writing that PHP stuff and then upload, also they all asked this questions about the form i made and i had to edit pictures of everyone ...... man i was stressed,

Check how it went; www.wlclan.net -> To the right you see the name of the members, click :P

If you can use a computer - you can multitask like crazy.

There was an article I read in Newsweek a long while back that did a study on people who used computers/played video games against those who do not.

The people who played games and used computers multitasked 50% better, and were 30% faster at reading and understanding visual information.

We are teh supr hyumaans!

Lol, Counterstrike, tisk tisk.

That game has claimed the lives of many people. Usually Asians, they die from fatigue or exhaustion from playing it all night. That and Everquest are the games that kill the most people. People who play Everquest usually die from suicide, they just can't handle it when they get kicked off their clan.

I read that in another article, which I don't feal like finding.

The only multi-tasking I do is watching TV and usimg the computer at the same time, I get more interested in one and harldy look at the other, not very useful when I'm trying to have a conversation on MSN :P. If I'm concentrating on the PC more the TV gets ignored 'n' I never seem to take in what happens lol.