Where Did You First Hear Of Me?

You know, I think it's interesting how alot of the community here at WFG (the non-staff i mean) aren't people who're comming to us through "the community" - which would be HG and the Age of community.

Alot of people on this forum I haven't seen before, such as ZeZar. Kinda makes this our very own community and not an extension of a bigger community :) And I'm not saying that's good or bad or anything, it's just a statement.

You know, I think it's interesting how alot of the community here at WFG (the non-staff i mean) aren't people who're comming to us through "the community" - which would be HG and the Age of community.

Alot of people on this forum I haven't seen before, such as ZeZar. Kinda makes this our very own community and not an extension of a bigger community :) And I'm not saying that's good or bad or anything, it's just a statement.

Well, i have never, i think, posted at AoK heaven. Though i posted some at Empires Heaven, but thats it. I heard of this community when i was searching for free games I THINK. Its a long way back, i dont really remember :)

But i think people should be better to tell other people the know about WFG, you can say that they have ~500 members or something, but for a freeware (2) games that is pretty small. I would think that they would have much more at this time. Though it will come closer to the release i think ;)

NO ONE met me ANYWHERE else than here? :P