Could You Live Without The Computer?

If any of you wondered why I wasen't on as much as usual today, tis because the local phone company was working on some telephone lines. Thus I lost my DSL connection till about an hour ago. In spite of this event, I decided to conjure up this poll about whatever you could live without computers or not. I obviously will vote for the 1st choice. :indifferent:

I have a inhuman and sick bond with my computer, it's like the unbilical cord... it cannot be severed, I would die!

It's the same with coke/pepsi, it's all I drink, I can't remember the last time I've had water. Thirsty, drink a coke! It'll kill me one day, I'm sure of it, but at least I'll die happy :indifferent:

Using it as a mean of research and communication is great, and I think I will never be able to live without a computer, if computers there are. But, I could manage if all technology would disappear. But still, some time without a computer can be great.