Greetings

Hello all,

I just joined the forums a few days ago, and I just wanted to say hi. I forget how I came here, but a long time ago I read something about 0 AD and I clicked the link... recently, I just remembered it! This place seems great, I hope I'll have a good time here!

Where am I from? Like, born in or where do I live currently?

I spend most of my time on my computer. Or playing video games. Really depends on whether I feel like programming or playing at the moment...

Also, I don't think revealing my age would be very... beneficial... online, so the most I'll say is that I'm going into 8th grade this year.

I see...

Uh... (insert 'confused' smiley here...)

I live in New Hampshire, USA. I like to program games, mostly as a hobby, but later I think I will sell some shareware games just so that I can make some money to pay for development software and all that.

I program in C++, although I do know a little of most other languages (A tiny bit of VB/other BASICs, HTML, some Java, some Javascript, some PHP, some assembly, ... ...), and I mostly program game logic and graphics. Also I can make 3D art (using Blender; not professional-quality either :indifferent: ), and compose music (once again, nothing professional-quality :worship: ).