The mod list could not be retrieved

Bairon Torres

Excuse me but I have a problem and I don't know what the solution is, and I have the alpha 23 and I really like a mod called milenium, but when I enter the game menu and look in the selection of mods, no mod appears available, actually it says, "The mod list could not be retrieved" I guess it has to do with some alpha 24 file that I also had once, which may be interfering with the mods from the previous version.

32 minutes ago, Angen said:

Hi,

that means someone enabled not signed mod on mod.io.

The error is fixed since a24, therefore error does not happen there.

and how I do it? is that I do not know much about mods and that, so I seek the advice of someone with more experience than me.

image.png.4d98d415f3b683c082f7329b12cf9a2c.png

• 1 year later...
On 13/8/2021 at 12:02, Silier said:

@Bairón Torres no puedes hacer mucho al respecto excepto actualizar a a24 o a25.

Veré qué mods están rotos, pero aún debe esperar a que sus creadores lo corrija

O puede intentar obtener el mod de otras fuentes como su página github o moddb para que no necesite usar el descargador del juego.

On 13/8/2021 at 12:02, Silier said:

@Bairón Torres no puedes hacer mucho al respecto excepto actualizar a a24 o a25.

Veré qué mods están rotos, pero aún debe esperar a que sus creadores lo corrijan.

O puede intentar obtener el mod de otras fuentes como su página github o moddb para que no necesite usar el descargador del juego.

muchas gracias de verdad... esa recomendación me pareció super útil. 

• Like 1