Man, got quiet all of a sudden eh?

*Suddenly Black Op appears and in dramatic anime style, points at Matteo. All of the Ringwraiths cry out in the voices of hate as the Nine, riding their Fell Beasts swoop down at Matteo. In his panic, he drops the glass of wine but by sheer luck the glass dosen't break. As the Ringwraiths chase Matteo into the distance, Black Op picks up the wine glass.*

I agree, let us celebrate the fact that the WFG Forum Community approved of our solution. :P :P

Yes, i think everyone understood it was a wise choiche, badly needed to preserve usability and friendlyness of the forums. After all, those who like spam threads (i agree: WFG gameshow is not among that cathegory) were not stripped from their amusement. Hopefully we'll begin to use this GC for what is intended: relaxing, chatting, and the rest...

...*warns BlackOp that the wine wasn't dropped: it had gone sour and he wanted to throw it away* :P

Yep.*Uppy walkes to Black Op and gives him another glass of wine. Little does Black Op know that the glass is posined.* :P

I have to stop posting on the spamming threads soon but the prob is that it is so much fun. If people didn't like the spamming threads then why didn't they just ask Chichi of Tut to close it?

I suppose it's not that they didn't like the threads rather than the fact only a few of us posted in it and so our postcount got higher and higher for just some insipid chatting.

take out a glass of :P pours wine in it. Confiscate Black Op's glass of wine since he's not 18yrs old :P