How to correctly implement new civs to the game?

PyrrhicVictoryGuy

So the mod file goes into the mods directory, done. From what I think all the thing are in the correct place but when i go in game and try to do anything I get error messages and blank gray menus.

I wanted to ask if any of the prominent modders had these problems before and if so how did you get pass them.

When I try to open the structure tree:

548721514_Screenshot(510).thumb.png.c7ae2c3263de2460819b39004acb8f72.png

577384858_Screenshot(513).thumb.png.f7fc777b0460f149035ff0606a923b6f.png

When I try to play a match:

1628058978_Screenshot(512).thumb.png.9a1a7e6065c93f3d3fb1fc0069365b6e.png

176643980_Screenshot(509).thumb.png.a1ee17dd8053b97ec236e5872280f382.png

Civ Json file:

bact.json

Unique techs:

cavalry_tradition.jsonbudhist_evangelism.jsonbactrian_camels.json

Civ bonus:

bact_cavalry.json

The whole thing:

Bactrians-mod.rar

JSON.parse: expected ':' after property name in object at line 5 column 2 of the JSON data
ERROR: Failed to parse 'simulation/data/technologies/budhist_evangelism.json'

JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 18 column 5 of the JSON data
ERROR: Failed to parse 'simulation/data/technologies/cavalry_tradition.json'

JSON.parse: expected ',' or '}' after property value in object at line 9 column 2 of the JSON data
ERROR: Failed to parse 'simulation/data/auras/units/heroes/bact_hero_menander_3.json'

Pretty self-explanatory.

WARNING: The "structures/bact/storehouse" template has a defined civ of "sele". This does not match the currently selected civ "bact".
WARNING: The "structures/bact/sentry_tower" template has a defined civ of "sele". This does not match the currently selected civ "bact".
WARNING: The "structures/bact/wallset_stone" template has a defined civ of "sele". This does not match the currently selected civ "bact".
WARNING: The "structures/bact/wonder" template has a defined civ of "sele". This does not match the currently selected civ "bact".
WARNING: The "structures/sele/wall_gate" template has a defined civ of "sele". This does not match the currently selected civ "bact".
WARNING: The "structures/sele/wall_tower" template has a defined civ of "sele". This does not match the currently selected civ "bact".
WARNING: The "structures/sele/wall_long" template has a defined civ of "sele". This does not match the currently selected civ "bact".
WARNING: The "structures/sele/wall_medium" template has a defined civ of "sele". This does not match the currently selected civ "bact".
WARNING: The "structures/sele/wall_short" template has a defined civ of "sele". This does not match the currently selected civ "bact".
WARNING: The "structures/bact/wall_gate" template has a defined civ of "sele". This does not match the currently selected civ "bact".

Please specify the correct civ within your structure templates.

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/bact/infantry_javelineer_b.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/bact/infantry_javelineer_b'

Either provide the missing template, or provide a suitable alternative under SkirmishReplacements in simulation/data/civs/bact.json.

• Thanks 1

@s0600204 Thank you, you're a life saver really. But there is still something I gotta figure out:

50 minutes ago, s0600204 said:

JSON.parse: expected ':' after property name in object at line 5 column 2 of the JSON data
ERROR: Failed to parse 'simulation/data/technologies/budhist_evangelism.json'

659280582_Screenshot(528).png.f985e96a666c1118e60b7526bd52730d.png

It can't be this right?