hey all ...

well i'm was born in philly and i live in north carolina now and i have a 3 year old son name nicholas. i'm 25 and getting older everyday( somedays i feel older then i'm supose to ) if u want to know aything else .. feel free to put a reply and ask away

jackie :) :drug: :)

Hey Jackie, welcome to WFG community :) !

BTW, Tim, did you ever see that bug in the postcounter in first hours after the registration ? The numer of posts per day gets higher than the total postcount because the posts are divided through actual time minus joining time :) It says 39.1 posts/day for Jackie just now, for example :)

nope my son father walked out 3 weeks before he was born and till this day he nothng to do with him... i have full custody and that makes me happy.. he was very abusive metally and physcailly and i don't need that in my life.. and i 'm single and a very straight foward and honest person ... why do need a man i can do everythig they can do and somethings better.. if u want to know anyhing else ask way !!! i have nothing to hide :)

jackie :):)

Sounds like the genitor (such do I call a father who leaves his offsprings) was a really bad guy. Lucky who made it through, and happy that you're O.K. with it :) You're strong. :) But I don't think I would have such problem, I'm a guy, and it's difficult to be in such situation... :)

Oh well. At least, I'm sure I want children one day :)