What can we do to make things more alive again?

DarkAngelBGE

I kind of agree with Argalius. But it started a long time ago. You threads are mostly gone Timmie, and seriously, no offence anyone, but Timmie is what makes me come back to WFG main forum. I would have come back the 0ad forum of course, but not this one. And i come here less and less all the time. I am atm making a mod as you know, being a clanleader and have to make the site mysekf without NO knownlengde with PHP or HTML...

+++

So im really busy, and i dont like most of the threads here :)

Though this is the place i come for Code help :)

(beer.gif

True that the forums have less interest. For instance, I used to post quite much on TLA forums, but since there are no more news, even little ones, it becomes less attractive ... and same for other users.

Besides, apart from HoI, the other forums are more spamming than posting ...

I don't really know what could be done to make the forums more active ... but what is the best? an active spamming forum or a quality lesser active one?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it's that time of year again: summer holidays

I haven't been active too much for several reasons, mainly being on holiday a while ago and being bitten there by nasty ticks. Another thing is that job I'm doing; it started out with making one website and it's ending up in becoming the house web design for that organization. So lots of work to do and lots of dough to earn :P

Yes, i agree with Klaasy: vacations and holidays tend to turn people's attention away from WFG, moreover there is this general lack of interesting topics (even the HoI suffered a bit from it, imho) wich does not encourage to visit frequently. Maybe the mods should make a good injection of good topics, as long as summer reigns over partecipation (:P), and then we could check if this was enough to pass this swampy period...

HoI is where I post the most, most of the time, in WFG. I never really posted on the general board, since as Curufinwe said, I think there is more spamming than posting... As for posting good topics, well, I tried, they didn't seem so popular...