Happy Birthday, nate!

Thanks guys! :P There is something really neat about having people from all over the world one of the first to wish you a happy birthday. Rep ups all around!

@Tim: Thanks!! :P You have failed in your attempt to get me a girlfriend though, see my sig :P And I won't be drinking anything remotely related to alcohol :P

@Ph4ntom: Thanks :P

@Frog: I love that song :P

@Matt: Yep, getting my learners permit soon! :P

@Matteo: Thanks mate!

@ZeZar: I will!

I'm having a great day so far, and I'm only 33 minutes into it! :P

Happy birthday Bro ! :P :P

16 is a great day :P cause that's the moment when I started being part of the adults discussions and all that :P majority is at 18yr old, but at 16, you're on a good way to that. Enjoy your birthday, cake, presents etc.

And again HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Thanks all, it's been a great few days! Rep ups all around! :)

Hey you're only getting your learners permit now?

Yeah, just the learners permit for now. In Texas (don't know about other states), the car insurance cost goes up when a teenage license is added to the insurance, but it doesn't go up if it's a permit instead of a full license (go figure). :P

Anyhow, I don't really need the license yet, since I can drive as much as I need/want with the permit as long as there is an adult in the front seat. :)

I like what my friend said (you'll see him as DKATyler here once in a while): "I'll be driving for the rest of my life, why start as soon as possible?" :D

Happy birthday Bro ! 

16 is a great day  cause that's the moment when I started being part of the adults discussions and all that  majority is at 18yr old, but at 16, you're on a good way to that. Enjoy your birthday, cake, presents etc.

Thanks sis (;))... yep, 16 is great, although I don't feel much different from 15. :D

I definetly enjoyed everything, except the cake... we didn't have any! (oops!) We're going to have it at my birthday party in a few days. I only celebrate with family on my real birthday, then have a party with friends later on.

Happy birthday man, hope you have a great year!

Thanks, I'm sure I will! :)

Last day of school for me and your birthday! Have a good one

Great timing! Congrats on your summer vacation!

at first i thought you were talking to me...

anyway: Happy Birthday other Nate!

Enjoy your name, it's the greatest one ever!!

Yep, I'm the "other" Nate around here :D I usually go by Nathanael though, so maybe that will help differentiate us. :D

Happy Birthday Nate!! :)

Thanks, fellow CPS brother! :)

Thanks again everyone! :D