Euro 2004

Hehe, lol, SO FEW REPLYES??? Man, its really wierd !!

Anyway, France was lucky (that they got Zidane) and won against England last match. I hope they LOOSE.... nah, just kidding but i hope either Sweden, or Italy wins :P

and yeh, you actually heard a Norwegian want Sweden to win, so they can start telling us how much we suck. Though i kind of like Sweden, and we are kind of brother-countries, so GO SWEDEN!!!

Hehe, so the game against Germany was disappointing for you people from the Netherlands ? So it was for us Germans, but not because it was bad (to be honest, I think it was the best game of the German national team since the world championships in 2002), rather because we could have won and didn't :P

Noooooooo... Germany only managed a 0:0 against Latvia. Now we have to win against the Czech Republic :P

Oh, and you people from Holland: It would be quite kind if you could allow the Czech to win today, because they won't play with full force against Germany then (they'd already be qualified) :P

Tjechie
Chezk

Well, at least you don't think it's still Czechoslovakia.

As for who I'm backing: The English and the Czechs. Looking quite good on both sides, the English have recovered from France's blows, and the Czechs have 3 points (albeit they nearly lost them to a team that they could have hammered 7-0), and a good chance against the Dutch.

Oh ok

Well the match s***ed! We should have got a penalty, maybe even 2. And you could clearly see that the referee was for Chezk :P

But still the Dutch players are as dumb as can be. How can you lose when it's 2-0 for you!

1 match to go versus Letvia, I think we can win that one, and then Chezk has to win from Germany and then we are trough to the Quaterfinals, but probably the EC has only 1 match to go for Holland. :P

Wohooo, Czech won... thank you, guys :) Now they are already qualified, and aren't under any pressure against Germany. Probably Germany will win against Czech, and then we are qualified as well :) Sorry for you people from Holland :)

Anyway, it won't be bad to loose and go home as well, because Germany would get a new national team and a new trainer then (though Rudi Völler is quite a cool guy), and IMO we need more young players like Schweinsteiger and Lahm (who, IMHO, were the best Germans in the game yesterday).

Well the match s***ed!

Actually, I think it was probably the best match I have ever seen, regardless of the result.

We should have got a penalty, maybe even 2. And you could clearly see that the referee was for Chezk

I have to agree that the referee wasn't too good, and the there were some very unfair situations. Unfortunatelly, thing's aren't perfect (Anyway, remember Euro 2000, that is was bad refereeing!).

Now England have to knock the hell out of Croatia, and both Germany and Holland have to lose to allow Latvia to get into the quarter finals (I've got a weak spot for the underdogs).

I can't remember it anymore

One of the Dutch players (One of the De Boers?) went down in the penalty area, and the referee (Pierluigi Collina) awarded a penalty despite the fact that the Czech player had barely touched him. This resulted in a 1-0 victory for Holland (this happened in like the last minute), leading to the evetual exit of the Czechs from the tournament.

Yay!!! England one! :)