Some help please :) Having oral exam :)

Stay calm, those in front of you will know very well that you are nervous, and are there only to do their work, not to torture you. If you stay calm (no coffee, please, some good slow breathing before going in...) and think of how you write here, all will be fine. Actually, you could even immagine that you are writing on the forums, instead that talking to a teacher. That could help (as long as you don't go off topic, but this rule counts here as well :nod: )

Good luck!

:indifferent:

Ok yes Aldaron i found out that the minute before i walked in, Oral exams. The reason i used Verbally is that i searched the word in this Nor - Eng book and got , Verbally, Oral and some other word, so i used the first one :indifferent:

Anyway, thanks everyone for the tips, havent gotten my grade yet, though i will call down to get it later, ill post a new post with it later :) (New post, not new topic or anything :nod: )

About the movie, White Fang. And about the thing we had to talk about, "What kind of feeling do you get at the end"... I HAVE NEVER READ THE END.... so i just said i felt it was kind of sad... And she started talking about why and stuff.... annoying :P

Good job

What grade are you in? Is this some sort of a matriculation exam?

My advice for future exams: Keep in mind what they're trying to test you on, so you'll know what you're expected to answer. An oral exam in English is probably meant to test your vocabulary and fluency more than anything, (including knowing the content of a book...)

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, what grade are you in, please tell us. :worship:

Im sorry, Jeru, for not answering before.

I got C the first year (2 years ago) and C Second year (Last year). But this year i got B in the Oral Exams, and B in Oral normal grade .... heheh, dont really know what that is in English, hope you understand ...

And "Writing" English .. i got B too ... never got that good English grades before ... think some of it is because of you guys :):indifferent:

I got a .. hmm, 4.18 commonly all my grades, which is pretty good i think. In english this is about C :wine:

(We have 1-6 were 6 is best, you use F-A, which is both 6 numbers, and letters :) )

(Yes, you are asking how i got B with my bad English, well, its my charm :S )

Congrats ZeZar :indifferent:

nice grades IMO :worship: especially for a language which is not your own.

dunno about the others, but I had better grades in english than in french when I started secondary school and cegep. I mean, for the exam when I entered my cegep we had to pass 2 test, I had 86% in french and 91% in english :wine: