How come?

Its not a spam topic, it is a Q. Though the title of the topic, does not go into what i call the best title.... :ph34r: Its a really bad title.

Though, i have to say, dear Cobra, do you post at EVERY thread you check? If so, you might be considered a spammer, because i do not believe you have a opinion in every case?

Anyway, people dont post in every thread they read, and someone might not have the curage to post much.

Also, there are guys who just likes to read, check and have a bit fun, stay updates.

People should be allowed to do that, right?

:D

I don't post everywhere...but I like to read what the others have written...

I do that a lot in the other forums...especially since I have 10 or so to visit...I can't take the time to answer each and everyone of the new thread and posts that have been made...it would take days...

Though the title of the topic, does not go into what i call the best title.... ;) Its a really bad title.

Though, i have to say, dear Cobra, do you post at EVERY thread you check? If so, you might be considered a spammer, because i do not believe you have a opinion in every case?

Yeah, I didn't pick the best title, can you edite titles? No, I don't post on every topic. But I do like to jack up my posts. (y);)

Maybe it's due to the common practice of forums making you register before you can see their forums or use certain features. Maybe someone needed a question answered. Perhaps they just left that as a mark to show they visited....... (y)

I however never was a person who registered on forums never to post them. I always remained a guest. ;)