Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke?

:D

Please tell us why you prefer one or the other, or why none of them, in brief: tell us why!

:ph34r::P

As for me: i prefer wine, eventually a Italian made beverage called "Kinotto" (but written Chinotto) made out from the bark of the Kina tree: much more bitter than Coke or Pepsi...

:D

hmmm - tricksy question that is ...

when i'm thirsty i prefer water. when watching DVDs in my living room i usually drink Coke (or Water or Icetea or Beer and seldom Wine).

When eating in a Ristorante (Restaurant) i prefer Wine over everything else ... so you could say for me it depends on the occasion.

Back in the day (during my wild, long-haired student times) i pretty much prefered beer. but one gets older (the hair shorter (and less :D) and maybe wiser) and so i settled more on Wine.

(beer.gif:D

-bernd

p.s. we really need a :ph34r:-smiley

I prefer pepsi...because of the taste...though when you get older you don't care anymore :D besides...we rarely have pepsi at home so I drink a lot of milk.

On special occasions...wine :ph34r: red wine :D

Else than that...well, I drank beer twice in my life, uh...champagne maybe 5 times...

but I'm talking about drinks and not soft drinks so I'll stop here... :P