The King of All Forwards?

Here's a forwarded message, a story of sorts, for your enjoyment. Usually, I wouldn't do this. However, it's been backed and posted by the webmaster of one of the dominant World of Warcraft sites, so why the heck not?

A tribute to Canadian Hockey;

One day after an unfortunate accident Steve Yzerman suffered serious injuries and died later that day.

When Yzerman awoke he found himself laying among the clouds and looking up into a beautiful white light. He stood up and looked around, in front of him he saw the gates of heaven and there stood a smiling old man in front of an really big book. Yzerman walked up somewhat bewildered to the old man and asked "Am I dead?". The old man replied, "Yes you, are but do not be afraid. You are now in heaven and you can rest in peace for all eternity." He looked down at the book and asked "What is your name?". To which Yzerman replied, "Steve Yzerman...I used to play for the Detroit Red Wings". The man looked through his books and said "ah yes, here we are we have a nice house for you in with other departed players so you'll have somebody to relate to". They entered through the gates and Yzerman soon found himself standing in front of a house painted in white and red with detroit red wings memorabilia from the entire history of the team. Yzerman was pretty pleased as he walked through the house, and as he looked through the window he could see the team colors of other departed players on their own houses. As Yzerman reached the back of the house he opened up the blinds of a large bay window to look out on a spectacular view but noticed on top of a hill to his left stood an enormous house with Calgary Flames colors and flaming "C's" on it's roof. It also had a large flag with the Calgary Flames logo and #12 below it saying "Iggy is king!".

Yzerman looked back at the gatekeep who had followed him into the house and said to the gatekeeper. "Why does Iggy get a bigger house then me?". The gatekeep smiled at Yzerman shaking his head slightly and said,

"Silly Yzerman, that's god's house!"

SCORE TO THE CALGARY FLAMES! WE REPRESENT CANADA IN THIS STANLEY CUP SERIES! KEEP THE FLAMES ALIVE...PASS IT ON!

By the way, they won the first of the seven game series with Tampa Bay Lightning, for the Stanley Cup.