As we will soon be at 100, 000 posts..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh a new skin. What we willl do at the clanforum when we hit 10.000 posts is pretty cool, but its more like a clanthing.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, i think forexample everyone has to do something. we can have a "Good things" thing. Everyone has to write something nice to a guy, who will be picked. Fex ZeZar has to write about Timmie, and Timmie about Dathui and so on :grin: Like, a game or something. Nvm its not a good idea i guess.. ;)

yeh a new skin. What we willl do at the clanforum when we hit 10.000 posts is pretty cool, but its more like a clanthing.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, i think forexample everyone has to do something. we can have a "Good things" thing. Everyone has to write something nice to a guy, who will be picked. Fex ZeZar has to write about Timmie, and Timmie about Dathui and so on :grin: Like, a game or something. Nvm its not a good idea i guess.. ;)

no, it isnt :P

I think that is a dull idea, we need something special, something cool, maybe some kind of Forum Party with ... euh ... ... maybe some inside information of the projects of WFG that are only visible until 24 hours later when we reach 100.000 posts. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I have a good idea now, but that is only for me though, I will change my avatar to another pretty lady, but only when we reach 100.000 posts B-)

Teh winner should get a sneak peek point for 0AD he could use anytime. Before Tim comes and says "What's that Randy?", I'll say that any time its used, that person gets an unreleased concept art, screenshot, ect.

Best I could do, but I wanted to say something original. :rolleyes:

Make a special thread in a special forum and see how long it takes people to reach 100 000 posts, not necessarily productive, in the thread. Then you can see how monumental 100 000 posts really is, even as spam. Posts in there wouldn't count towards your post count though :rolleyes:

And give everyone who posts that day rep!

We're planning so that we can add to the post count so we get there sooner. :P

I have another idea. I could make 100 frogs (not 100 000, sorry) with the WFG logo on them, and post a picture here. Everyone could to something. Arg could get 100 grand or 100 000 pictures of pretty ladies :P Tim could write 100 000 criers, etc, etc...

The point is, these great tasks take time, so we have to prepare.