As we will soon be at 100, 000 posts..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be like Santa and give us all 1000 rep.

You like deserve a Rep :thumbdown: for that post. No way you all getting 1000 rep, whats the point then ?? Everyone has 1000 rep ? :P

Anyway, i like some of the ideas here, think you guys have made Timmie think more that usual :P !!

• 3 weeks later...
Why dont we give him a hero in the scn editor of 0ad or TLA (perhaps a bit far?).

Why dont we....I have no idea. lol

he could become a easter-egg :P

Uh, I fear we already have quite many people to become easter-eggs... so you can either say one more doesn't hurt as well or that it's already enough. Still, we should consider the fact that we will most likely reach 200k posts until we even release a 0 A.D. beta, so there shouldn't be tooo many people we need to put in :P

Oh, and btw - about these easter-egg/cheat unit plans: I remember that last year, when we still were at the old forums, I suggested something about Wijit/Jason becoming a cheat unit in our game, and got quite a number of approving replies to that :P Maybe something to consider when we are about to be done with the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone could make a really cool really long post/topic, and once we hit 100 000, post it. It should be something that could be an interesting read for everybody, but also something of your particular interest.

We could also have prizes for all the topic based on some speciality of it. By prizes I mean title images to go with the avatar, reputation would just come with making a good post and people reading and enjoying it. Perhaps these could all go in a forum, and each post in that special forum would give more currency than usual.

Okay guys getting back to this.

One thing beforehand: In this thread we had a lot of SPAM. I deleted like 20 posts. Please check your spam-potential more. Will hand out warnings were appropriate.

Okay so we have basically these ideas now:

-rep change and currency change for the post of the 100k post

-skin change (new header, other colors perhaps)

-a game where everybody has to werite about someone else

-make the poster some great 0 A.D. avatar

Hurry guys, only 4000 posts left. :)