After capturing a building, mouse pointer shows harvest icon instead of repair

andy5995

Has anyone else experienced this? After I capture a building, with my units selected, hovering the mouse over the building that needs repairing, the one I just captured shows a harvest icon (wood) instead of a repair (mallet) icon. I experience this about 95% of the time.

left-clicking on the mallet on the dashboard works.

I've noticed this since a23, and probably in earlier versions but I don't remember for sure. Also see it on a25.

My OS is Linux (happens on either Manjaro or Debian), and usually I'm using a self-build.

(I took a screenshot but the mouse pointer wasn't captured.)

Yeah,
there is certain priority for possible actions to determine the primary one and secondary one (with ctrl modifier), others needs to use specific key modifier, for reparing its P by default I think.

For mouse pointer, I do not know so I cannot give an answer. Maybe @vladislavbelov would know as it is a bit graphic thing.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Gurken Khan said:

Yes, or if it was at least a possibility to order the repair (for example by pressing CTRL).

Thats already implemented, press J by default

If my idea gets implemented another hotkey for storing could be implemented, even though the following case would be rather rare: You want your soldiers to store the resources, but then they waste time with repairing

• Like 1