Hey Wildfire...

Still going on about money, Guardian? :P Like I told you, we're all completely out of our minds and the game will remain free. It's a ton of fun (atleast for crazy people) to do all of this just for the sheer fun and experiance of it, and mind you this is the funnest thing I've ever done outside of my social life :muaha:

If we do make any money, it won't be from selling the game, or charging money for multiplayer. Any money we get now is from some very nice people who donate to us along with many of our own staff donating, so that we can pay for our server and bandwith, the rest comes from the advertisments on the top of the page. Seeing that our income has a positive number at the bottom of it, we're safe and can continue doing this without having to charge.

Either way, the goal is not money, but to make a good game.

WFG should make more money on ads. Thats something i always wanted to suggest, and know i do. How come you dont ad a lot more ?? I guess everyone would like to buy some space in the menu of the game?? :D

Anyway, i will give you guys a 100 $ when i get my hands on the beta, or alpha, or whatever i get first. This is the prize i have to pay in Norwegian stores, and i wouldnt sleep right in the night if i couldnt send them.

I think everybody should too, give you guys the money the game would cost.

Though i dont know about PayPal and that stuff, i might just send they money in a letter to Cheezy or Wijit or something, when the time arrives :P

Anyway, i have done some thinking, and found out that a good mIRC channel, and support the Server IP thing in MP, would work fine :P Just like someone makes a game, gives out their IP on the mIRC server, and BANG, your there :P !!

Anyway, i will give you guys a 100 $ when i get my hands on the beta, or alpha, or whatever i get first. This is the prize i have to pay in Norwegian stores, and i wouldnt sleep right in the night if i couldnt send them.

$100 for a game, you are out of your mind, that is almost €100, in Holland most games cost €49.95.

$100 for a game, you are out of your mind, that is almost ?100, in Holland most games cost ?49.95.

Hmm, really?? We pay 500 kr for a game in Norway.

1 NKR = 7-8 US Dollars