• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A blonde walks down the street - on a lamppost she sees a paper with "Appartment for Rent" ... Interested she stops and knocks on the lamppost ... "Hellooo! Anybody home?"

On the other side of the street a blonde policewoman watches the blonde's antics and decides to go over and find out what she's doing.

"What are you doing? And why are you knocking on the lamppost?"

The blonde points at the paper. "It says Appartment for Rent - but there's nobody home"

The policewoman examines the lamppost ... then says "Impossible, there must be someone home - the lights are on ..."

:)

Here's a funny one.

A scientist decides to go to Africa and study the native tribes. So he finds a tribe he likes and stays with them for awhile. One day the Chief's wife gives birth to a white baby. So the Chief goes up to the scientist and says "My wife just gave birth to a white baby. Seeing how you are the only white man I have ever seen, you must be the father." The scientist replies, "No, you see, this a natural occurence in nature. It's called an Albino." The scientist points at a herd of sheep. "See how that one sheep is black and all the other sheep are white." So the Chief replies, "If you don't tell anyone about the sheep I won't tell anyone about the baby."

Lets see here....think. Hmmm.... I have though of a good one.

Little Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the little girl was up to, he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Nancy?"

"My goldfish died," replied Nancy tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just buried him."

The neighbor was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"

Nancy patted down the last heap of earth and then replied, "That's because he's inside your cat."

Bush and Powell were sitting in a bar. A guy walked in and asked the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Powell?"

The barman said, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walked over and said, "Hello. What are you guys doing?"

Bush said, "We're planning World War III."

The guy asked, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush said, "Well, we're going to kill 10 million Afghans and one bicycle repairman."

The guy exclaimed, "Why are you gonna kill a bicycle repairman?!"

Bush turned to Powell and said, "See, I told you no one would worry about the 10 million Afghans!"

Oh my life is so busy, I'l try and find some time to get my joke in later.

Finally some free time:

A blonde walks into an electronics store where they sell loads of random electronics like TVs and Dishwashers. Anyway she started wondering around for a while when someone asked if they could help. The blonde said can I have that TV set and the worker said no you're blonde. The blonde walked out and came in the next day whith her hair dyed blue and asked for the same one, she was refused again because the worker said she was blonde. Next day she came in with red her and again she was refused. She asked how the worker knew she was blonde. He replied with "you're pointing at a microwave". :rolleyes: My friend told me that one.

A blonde walks into an electronics store where they sell loads of random electronics like TVs and Dishwashers. Anyway she started wondering around for a while when someone asked if they could help. The blonde said can I have that TV set and the worker said no you're blonde. The blonde walked out and came in the next day whith her hair dyed blue and asked for the same one, she was refused again because the worker said she was blonde. Next day she came in with red her and again she was refused. She asked how the worker knew she was blonde. He replied with "you're pointing at a microwave".  My friend told me that one.

I know that one too :P

I've got one. Two men were walking in a forest when a boar charged at them.

1 man: Run!!!!

2 man: he'll get us, we can't run that fast!

1 man: Say a prayer.

2 man: Okay it's the only one my dad taught me. Lord please make us thankful for what we are about to recieve.