Tragedy at home, Giuseppe falls from the balcony and dies at 29

The young man died instantly. The dynamics of what happened are still investigated

- February 27, 2019

Giuseppe Tranchese

POMIGLIANO D'ARCO - Tragedy in Pomigliano, Giuseppe Tranchese, 29, loses his life after falling from the balcony of his house. A flight of about 16 meters cut off the life of Giuseppe, the young man, after the impact, died instantly. Nothing to do for the 118 doctors who arrived in via Fratelli Bandiera, the place where the tragedy happened and where Giuseppe lived, together with his family. The police investigate what happened, at the moment nothing is excluded, not even the suicide trail.

The memory of Papa Nunzio moved the whole web. Here is his letter:

“I have many memories of you but one in particular. You wanted to be born so much that as soon as we arrived at the hospital ..bloof .. You were born. I saw you in the nurse's lap right after the birth. Beautiful? Ugly as a spider, but a few days were enough and you bloomed. Beautiful smiling .. Over time you have become more and more sunny. We still had so many things to tell us in the end you chose the simplest path. It wasn't like you, stubborn always ready to fight. You took a piece of my heart up there with you. I love you Giuseppe, you will always be with me and I will be close to you. Your dad. "

• 7 months later...