Hilarious PETA articles

I was bored, and decided to go to www.peta.com, a site I've known about for a while, but never found the time to visit. The articles I found there were hilarious! Post funny stuff that you find on the website! I can't believe these people are actually serious! I weep for them...

I'll start:

Kentucky Fried Cruelty

Convicted Dog Rapist to Go Before Judge Again

:yiepie:

BILLIONS of animals are tortured and slaughtered for food every

year in the United States alone.

Err, slaughtered is correct; but tortured? :D

Yes, but it is extremely ironic (and I'd say even hippocritical) when one defends the rights of animals more strongly than the rights of humans.

I agree w/ your point of view... a thread will pop up about this subject some time or another! :D

You people are sick.

PETA is a group of extremist vegitarians. They're goal is to free the world of all animal cruelty, yet what they call "cruelty" is more like hunting, fast food, slaughter houses, etc. They're a bunch of crazies.

Hunting: Well I don't find it particularly nice to take a gun and shoot something alive.

Fast food: You think KFC chickens are happy free range chicks that are quietly killed in their sleep, rather than cruelly bread factory chickens slaughtered en masse simply so that you can tuck into your hot strips

Slaughter houses: If slaughtering anything isn't cruel than I reccomend somebody tries it on you.

And if you think protecting animals is crazy than you are an ******* (fill in whatever you think is an appropriate enough insult)

Err, slaughtered is correct; but tortured?

Have you ever seen the way these animals live? Imagine beeing cooped up in a tiny space with nowhere to move, hundreds of similarly cooped up people surrounding you everywhere, your fed totally unnatural food, your mate is chosen for you... I could go on. That is in my opinion torture.

Yes, but it is extremely ironic (and I'd say even hippocritical) when one defends the rights of animals more strongly than the rights of humans.

Firstly, could you show me the evidence for this. Secondly, what the hell makes you think that humans are so superior?

Secondly, what the hell makes you think that humans are so superior?

Virtually everything about us. If I tell a chicken I own it, he won't argue. Animals are made for our use. I'm not overjoyed about their living conditions, but I'm sure as heck not gonna go on a "chicken rights" campaign.

I suppose you can think what you like, but chickens aren't people, they don't think like people, they don't look like people, they don't live like people, they don't have the same type/degree of emotions that people have, they aren't people and slaughtering chickens is not the same as slaughtering people.

Man maybe this should be moved to HoI...

Humans have a thing called Emotion and Pity. It's natural to pity the unfair death or misfortune of something else. But face it, this stuff happens everyday. Animals kill other animals so that they can live.

And in terms of the poor chickens, they actually don't feal bad about their chicken pen I'm sure, considering that they don't know of anything better I don't think they feal that bad. Does this mean we/I shouldn't care about them? No, ofcourse not, I'm not saying that.

Just that all these exagerations from Peta and other vegetarians is too extreme. Slaughtered and Tortured and how innocent they are and they don't get to live real lives. Hey, it's better than hunting off a bunch of wild animals and killing them, seperating them from their environment and family. Also, people have misconceptions. Just because you don't think that it's nice to spend your life in a muddy hot misquito infested swamp doesn't mean that an Alligator doesn't want to either. Infact that's where alligators live, surprise surprise, in hot smelly muddy ponds.

Speaking of alligators. Do you know how many poor defensless animalls they kill, torture and slaughter every day? Why don't we go after them and bombard them with shame.

Really, all this argueing about animals and why you shouldn't eat them is without a point.

I myself am a part vegetarian, I don't eat that much meat, maybe once every week or two, not because I particularly care for the animals, but because it's just a much healthier thing to do. But I don't do it because I feal bad for the animals, that's rediculous. I'm sure if someone said carrots and lettuce had "fealings too" then people would stop eating those too.

Oh yes, and a friendly reminder to keep the trolling down. Trolling is saying a bunch of stuff in order to piss off people and provoke arguement, such as argueing about animal rights :D there is no right or wrong so just state your opinion and let it be.

Animals are made for our use.

No they aren't. Humans evolved from the exact same ancestrors using the same proccess. We use animals, but the whole point of animal existance is not to serve humans.

Just because you don't think that it's nice to spend your life in a muddy hot misquito infested swamp doesn't mean that an Alligator doesn't want to either. Infact that's where alligators live, surprise surprise, in hot smelly muddy ponds.

Oh, how stupid of me. I totally forget that chickens evolved cooped up in pens and that their natural food is chcieken-feed stuffed with growth hormones.

Speaking of alligators. Do you know how many poor defensless animalls they kill, torture and slaughter every day? Why don't we go after them and bombard them with shame.

Alligators kill other animals for their survival, not for profit. Alligators don't factory-breed their prey. The prey has a chance of getting away, it's an almost fair fight.