How to forum quickly ?

Apart from being able to type "blindly" what methods are there to post as much as possible in as little time as possible ?

The only thing that I am doing is having 3 browser windows open placed next to each other. Then I can quickly load/post/open new forums/threads/posts. I can do 4 actions at the same time. :yiepie:

Also quite useful when there are postathons... always good to have one of the "Spammy" threads open in one windows and then you simply hit F5 all the time to refresh the window and then use Fast Reply to reply quickly. :)

The View New Posts tool is the best thing ever :yiepie: It's a huge time (and probably bandwith) saver.

All I do is I just click that, it shows all the new posts from my last visit, and then I shift+click on a topic I'm interested in to open it in a new window, read, type up a reply, and move on. That way I can clear a whole forum in just 15 minutes instead of 30 minutes or even an hour.

@Tim: I'll try but I'm just too used to the old style method, plus I never memorized the smilies anyways so I need them clickable at all times. :D

Well actually in active post factories, I just hit the Add Reply button after the page loads up so I can read the last posts and reply at the same time, requires less scrolling down as well.