Add generals

We already have heroes (that's how they are called in the game), including three different spartan kings (but not Lysander, unfortunately). Also it's not clear what role would you give them, if different from the one they already have.

25 minutes ago, nani said:

You can't just post this image as it is and say all is done, you need the art to be compatible with the 0ad art license. Who made this portrait to begin with?

JFoliveras, I suppose, as that's what the watermark says. Searching that name easily brings up his site where he sells his art...

20 minutes ago, m7600 said:

I'm the one who made that image, but I didn't make everything from scratch, I used 0AD's model for the helmet and clothes, and for the face I used a model from MakeHuman. All I did was combine them in Blender and then I edited them a little bit in Gimp.

It's true that there's a lack of expressions in the portraits I made. But these hero portraits are just placeholders for now, at least as far as I'm concerned. I'm not satisfied with them, and I wholeheartedly welcome any attempts to replace them with something better.

That being said, there's only one thing you can't do, @Saatamia: you can't use copyrighted work like that painting that you posted, at least not without the artist's permission.

I don't know what u are talking about, he looks pissed, as all spartans should be. Anyway a more pressing matter would be why is he in the game? From what little I know he did little but get beaten by Antipater.